Recommendations Recommend me some NTR sto

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
Hello, Donut here with another NTR thread.

Authors can be shameless and rec theirs. But I’m jus’ looking for some. I’m even more interested if there are angry comments too.

hehehe.

Give me stories that you enjoy. Also ones that most ppl would hate. Idk.

Last edited:

Dountmindme

How about some ntr swinging doujins?
See, doujins go straight to the sex and have fast set up. I’m not looking for that rn.

What I’m looking for is stories will with drama. Be it emotional and psychological. Maybe I want to route for the one getting cheated on? Or maybe even the cheater idk.

Are you asking for r-18 stuff?
Well, it’s NTR so ofc.

SailusGebel

See, doujins go straight to the sex. Hand have fast set up. I’m not looking for that rn.

What I’m looking for is stories will with drama. Be it emotional and psychological. Maybe I want to route for the one getting cheated on? Or maybe even the cheater idk.

Well, it’s NTR so ofc.
It's just there are NTR mangas or novels without the actual descriptions of sex. That is if you want an NTR with an actually 'interesting' plot(in this particular genre) without usual blackmailing or something like this. If you want NTR, for 'study material', then it's mostly about what art you personally like.

Dountmindme

It's just there are NTR mangas or novels without the actual descriptions of sex. That is if you want an NTR with an actually 'interesting' plot(in this particular genre) without usual blackmailing or something like this. If you want NTR, for 'study material', then it's mostly about what art you personally like.
I like finding those kinds. Rare hidden gems.

celestialbeing90

I already know about that one.
u sound like a pro! can u recommend me one where mc is in more control not being cucked by his girls and is happy for it ,like for eg mc is a voyer secretly and the girl dosnt know about it because u truly show yourself when u know no is looking!
download.jpg

Dountmindme

u sound like a pro! can u recommend me one where mc is in more control not being cucked by his girls and is happy for it ,like for eg mc is a voyer secretly and the girl dosnt know about it because u truly show yourself when u know no is looking!View attachment 9077
Not on SH but I’ll try find some on SH. Also I prolly need to look at my AO3 bookmarks history. I’ve read too much ntr it all kinda blurred together. Kekw.

I’ll let ya know if I find somthing like this.

Shaizic

Hello, Donut here with another NTR thread.

Authors can be shameless and rec theirs. But I’m jus’ looking for some. I’m even more interested if there are angry comments too.

hehehe.

Give me stories that you enjoy. Also ones that most ppl would hate. Idk.
A lot of people will not like my story though it doesn't really have cheating since there really no relationship that are true in my story but,
My story is not the one that many people will like so it does fit into that at least but yeah