Recommend RPGs!

Kumiho

Eugh eig
If you don't mind ps1 graphics, asobimo has decent list of mmojrpgs, on mobile and pc. Personally I like alchemia story because it's colourful.

petrderbikov

I really like the game Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Endless Ocean. Photo Credit: Monolith Soft since I was a kid. Baten Kaitos and Origins were some of my favorite games in general. I think to generate more interest, they could have released the first 2 games as an HD remaster on Switch, but I hope they get enough support. Origins in particular was amazing. I recently found this game just on rarbg by the way, but it's not an official source after all. I can't find the official one, weird, is there anyone here who can help? (Thanks you guys for advising me, I have found it on rarbg)

Last edited:

chocomug

Are you purposely avoiding all the big franchises like Final Fantasy and Zelda games?

-Other big franchises: Metroid, Castlevania
-Breathe of Fire, Star Ocean, Tales, Fire Emblem, Harvest Moon/Rune Factory, Dragon Quest, and a good portion of Square Enix titles.

Most of the games I play are from SNES to PS2 era, and some NDS/3DS. Now I play mostly PC games... (like Genshin, which I do not recommend at all for your sanity.)

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
Are you purposely avoiding all the big franchises like Final Fantasy and Zelda games?

-Other big franchises: Metroid, Castlevania
-Breathe of Fire, Star Ocean, Tales, Fire Emblem, Harvest Moon/Rune Factory, Dragon Quest, and a good portion of Square Enix titles.

Most of the games I play are from SNES to PS2 era, and some NDS/3DS. Now I play mostly PC games... (like Genshin, which I do not recommend at all for your sanity.)

I never played any of these games, save for final fantasy 1 and 7

I've always been a PC gamer. I assume most people not recommending these titles are in the same boat.