Recommendations Recommended novel, im bored

Emperor2penguin

I've been searching novels and there are some good and mostly im uninterested in reading or cant myself to. Anyone who have a fantasy, comedic, and some action ( its fine if there isnt just like those god story). I really hate that theres hiatus because it stop and doesbt give the ending until the author resume, however its still fine as long as the novel is good and its long ( lots of chapters). I really appreciate it.

Some of my recommendations are:
Getting hard hiatus 😞
The breath of creation hiatus, but i think is seriously dropped ( no surprise by looking at the tittle in the site)

I have more novels but im only giving this because i don't want to go finding them. This novel are a example of the hiatus i like and its really funny try them

zeryn

I will self publicize my novel, Tethralin. It's a LitRPG and available in my signature :) may provide you a couple of hours of entertainment

Emperor2penguin

I will self publicize my novel, Tethralin. It's a LitRPG and available in my signature :) may provide you a couple of hours of entertainment
Then i shall judge if wether thy piece satisfy my craving

Azrie

Redemption Seeker
Oh is this some kind of self plug your novel? I am currently writing the thing on my bottom text. The title is pretty long and generic. It follows a dumb protag that is OP with a silly but proud dragon loli that is also OP and a little girl that does not know what is going on. Basically just light-hearted slice of life with a few things that happen here and there. The best description I can give my novel. :blob_whistle_two:

Ziavory

I'll reccomend trying my novel. It's a light hearted story titled Wish fufillment.
Other novels I'll reccomend is animecon harem, gourment of another world and quick transmigration final boss is no joke.

Emperor2penguin

Oh is this some kind of self plug your novel? I am currently writing the thing on my bottom text. The title is pretty long and generic. It follows a dumb protag that is OP with a silly but proud dragon loli that is also OP and a little girl that does not know what is going on. Basically just light-hearted slice of life with a few things that happen here and there. The best description I can give my novel. :blob_whistle_two:
No im just trying to find a good novel. I'll try yours, slice of life heals depressions just like headpats😂

Azrie

Redemption Seeker
No im just trying to find a good novel. I'll try yours, slice of life heals depressions just like headpats😂

Haha... Well, I would love to hear your thoughts on it, although the first few chapters are kind of short except the prologue. I hope you enjoy it when you read it.

Ethereal

MY TOP 3 LIST

1] Tree of Aeons this replace my favorite of Overlord as my number 1. it about a guy who get reincarnated as a tree in a fantasy world with an rpg system. best web novel ever. the first 10 or 20 chapters are really long too so that's nice

2] The Legend of Randidly Ghosthound Over 800 chapters and lit as f***, I spent many sleepless nights reading this.

3] Overlord Use ad blocker I would give you the tl site but the ui for finding all the volumes is a mess. plus the first 9 are probably on a different site.

BONUS RECOMMENDATION

How to Avoid Death on a Daily Basis WARNING: They are not overpowered and they run away a lot. But the characters feel alive, the development is great, and the plot is thick. lol word play

Jemini

I am assuming you have already checked out the top trending series on this site? If not, I strongly recommend The Reincarnated Vampire Just Wants To Enjoy Her New Life. It's a LitRPG Isekai with some heart warming moments, which seems like what you might be after.

World Keeper is long, meandering, but overall fascinating. It's a fairly original concept, and it would probably be easier for you to just read the first couple chapters in order to get what's going on because it presents the core concepts itself quite effectively while avoiding the confusion a summary would create.

I Didn’t Even Want to Live, But God Forced Me to Reincarnate! is another cute one. It's about a depressed girl who dies and then gets reincarnated into a loving family.

And then, since everyone else is self-plugging, I might as well recommend my own as well (I link it in my signature.) Second Life as the Sister of a Goddess. It is a little bit of a subversion on the Isekai genre. It pretty much is designed explicitly to do everything the normal Isekai doesn't but sometimes you wish it would. I would say the biggest selling points are originality and how lore heavy it is. I use original sources on a lot of the fantasy races, so you should be prepared to see the familiar fantasy creatures in ways that are very different from the Tolkien and D&D based fantasy creatures you're used to. (Also, it has a very slow pace and no major time skips, so the MC remains a baby for quite a while.)

With_Many_Voices

My sister the villainess is a great book as there is plenty of humor and a good plot sewing through the jokes. There is a troll chapter within the book though where the author makes the MC act like an idiot from the princesses POV but it is completely explained in the next chapter.

Emperor2penguin

MY TOP 3 LIST

1] Tree of Aeons this replace my favorite of Overlord as my number 1. it about a guy who get reincarnated as a tree in a fantasy world with an rpg system. best web novel ever. the first 10 or 20 chapters are really long too so that's nice

2] The Legend of Randidly Ghosthound Over 800 chapters and lit as f***, I spent many sleepless nights reading this.

3] Overlord Use ad blocker I would give you the tl site but the ui for finding all the volumes is a mess. plus the first 9 are probably on a different site.

BONUS RECOMMENDATION

How to Avoid Death on a Daily Basis WARNING: They are not overpowered and they run away a lot. But the characters feel alive, the development is great, and the plot is thick. lol word play
Whenever i
MY TOP 3 LIST

BONUS RECOMMENDATION

Whenever i see the tree of aeons I just ignore it, but when i started reading it i seriously like it. Thanks, recommend me more if there's a novel like this again

Ethereal

Whenever i

Whenever i see the tree of aeons I just ignore it, but when i started reading it i seriously like it. Thanks, recommend me more if there's a novel like this again
no problem Bloom is also about a tree but a lot more op i suppose its in the god mc genre if i think about it. it completed and the author also has a sequel about a different character called Coin. Coin is on haitus tho.

Emperor2penguin

MY TOP 3 LIST

BONUS RECOMMENDATION

I finish reading the legend of randily ghosthound, any more recommendations?

Ethereal

I finish reading the legend of randily ghosthound, any more recommendations?
Besides How to Avoid Death on a Daily Basis....... hmmmmmmmmm......... Oh there one I've picked recently it called Dream of The Abyss it has fairly long chapters, and is about a girl who drifts out of the reincarnation cycle and becomes a spiritual being who travels through the beyond, "basically a spirit realm that sometimes exist alongside other worlds." Lots of shapeshifting and magic heavy.

Besides that another good one I just remembered is Atros Imperium at first the chapters are really long but more recent ones are just longer than most web novel chapters sometimes. Oh fair warning the Author has done A re:witeon earlier chapters so it might not become exactly what I remember, however overall plot is the same mostly.

Basically it's isekai where a man who is a former gangsta dies and gets reincarnated by three god's and they each give him a mark on his hand then one big crystal he rely's on for mana in one of his hands, then toss him into a fallen fantasy kingdom in one of the few villages left in it's monster-infested lands. It's basically a kingdom build/adventure/isekai novel, it's really good tho.

Mizu

I shall shamelessly suggest my novel. I am currently working on a story called "Glory be to Arria". I do subtly have some dark themes in it (an example is child abuse is alluded to and mentioned). It is set in a fictional nation of Arria and the MC is Michael De Arria, emperor of Arria. If you are bored I recommend you try it.
I update daily and am over halfway done with the story. I hope you like it if you take the recommendation. This is my first story and I would enjoy having another engaging reader to talk about it with.