Redpill quotes on schooling from Diggy

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
overly-compensating nerds that love to correct teachers
Honestly, if the teacher doesn't know their subject, someone has to correct them. I recall an incident in my foods class where the teacher showed us a video on nutrition and then gave us an outdated test. The biggest issue was with sodium. The teacher was just all, "That's what it says on the answer key." I went home and talked with my parents about reporting her to the principal, but I'm pretty sure they talked me out of it because they didn't want me to make an enemy. Anyway, that teacher wasn't even trying. She was merely babysitting and waiting for retirement.

Alfir

The Inventor of Words
"That's what it says on the answer key."
I had a similar experience. These kinds of problems happen most often when it's either a departmentalized exam or the teacher is just pig-headed. The former happens because most often department head teachers don't check the answer keys properly, while the latter happens because there are teachers that are just like that~pig headed.

Honestly, if the teacher doesn't know their subject
In my opinion, that's no longer a teacher but a con artist. Hahaha... That teacher of yours though must be eager for retirement and doesn't care anymore about his/her students. What a waste of salary.

I went to a public school, so I can't really complain about whether the teacher knows his/her stuff. It's pretty much rough in my country. Educators complain that they don't have it easy because their students are turning the table against them thanks to the laws protecting them. That's why at some point, many teachers got infected with a disease that makes them lose their passion for teaching.