Regarding Scribblehub Content Guidelines

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
It is a funny thought when you sit there and think about it. But hell if what they're doing is keeping the problem from effecting real people then who am I to argue with them, after all, they only make that stuff readily available in the form of fictional characters so there's no direct harm being done at the end of the day.
Well they're indirectly kneecapping their future population and collective mental health but hey, if it's an equivalent exchange so be it.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Well they're indirectly kneecapping their future population and collective mental health but hey, if it's an equivalent exchange so be it.
Well, there is no silver bullet to fix things, like a programmer "resolving" a bug.

99 bugs in the file, 99 bugs in the file,
Our guy solves one and now there are 103 bugs in the file.

I have come to the simple understanding that humanity is extremely good at digging down the rabbit hole, no matter who or what is blocking them.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Well, there is no silver bullet to fix things, like a programmer "resolving" a bug.

99 bugs in the file, 99 bugs in the file,
Our guy solves one and now there are 103 bugs in the file.

I have come to the simple understanding that humanity is extremely good at digging down the rabbit hole, no matter who or what is blocking them.
Like my favourite quote says: "When you've crossed the line, all you can do is sit back and enjoy the ride."

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Like my favourite quote says: "When you've crossed the line, all you can do is sit back and enjoy the ride."

pyrak

Of course, the focus here is more about whether or not the necrophilia was allowed, but I hope it helped in some way. Thank you.
That sounds like in the territory of slap warnings (before all else and in bold) in the novel's description, then also in the chapter's title, beginning of chapter, and or author's header block.

-P-a-g-e-_-B-r-e-a-k-

Scribblehub Terms of Service states that scribblehub follows (or at least tries its best to) US law quite explicitly, so really it comes down to anything US law says on the matter and what scribblehub has to say.

Long story short, be smart about what you post and don't put down anything that's clearly in violation of US law and Scribblehub guidelines.