Regarding Text Spacing

Ryuubii

For the text spacing in chapters, is it possible to add a text style to make the spacing the same as the No Space style in Microsoft Word? Without having to fix it by changing to preformatted style and fixing the spacing manually, that takes too much time, and copy pasting from word does not retain the spacing, so it looks rather bad.

mrsimple

Writer
I sort of agree that there is an issue with the text spacing. When I upload my stories, I sometimes find the spaces either disappeared and my lines are scrunched, or they've somehow merged, and I have to fix it. Dunno if that is a chapter preview error or the site just doesn't like my format. Who knows? O_o?

Ryuubii

I sort of agree that there is an issue with the text spacing. When I upload my stories, I sometimes find the spaces either disappeared and my lines are scrunched, or they've somehow merged, and I have to fix it. Dunno if that is a chapter preview error or the site just doesn't like my format. Who knows? o_O?
Should be a format problem, would have to look at the CSS though.
@Tony

Hopetoread

@Tony ,Placing your name here to help alert you to this and other requests. Hope it is not a annoyance