skmb_full_24256008.jpg

Fiona Rodriquez (To be updated)
--To be added--

Fun-sized Images!
stellachibi.PNG
StellaBillyChibi.PNG
Changchibi.PNG
FionaChibi.PNG

Hello, the pictures above are for characters that are in my novel, which I've linked above. I commissioned two artists, one to do my chibi artwork and another one for the character profile. More characters will be added here once they are finished, so update once a week(?)

Having these characters drawn for me just brings them to life and makes me more motivated to write. However, just because a character appears here does not mean that they are going to be alive (Not saying that they will die, but just do not assume they will survive for the long run.). Characters that have not appeared here may be added, it just depends. If they make it here, more than likely they are involved in the story for better/worse.

Sorry for my irregular releases. This probably will not change, but I will try!

Last edited:

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Regressor novel characters.

Billy Heartwell (Former Novelist)
View attachment 8014
Song Chang Wook (Former Student)
--To be added--
Kim Young-Dae (Former Detective)
--To be added--
Jeon Chin-Hae (Truth - Former Gamer)
--To be added--
Xu Zhiqiang (Clips - Former Gamer)
--To be added--
Stella Delacroix (To be updated)
View attachment 8015
--To be added--

Fun-sized Images!
View attachment 8016 View attachment 8017

Hello, the pictures above are for characters that are in my novel, which I've linked above. I commissioned two artists, one to do my chibi artwork and another one for the character profile. More characters will be added here once they are finished, so update once a week(?)

Having these characters drawn for me just brings them to life and makes me more motivated to write. However, just because a character appears here does not mean that they are going to be alive (Not saying that they will die, but just do not assume they will survive for the long run.). Characters that have not appeared here may be added, it just depends. If they make it here, more than likely they are involved in the story for better/worse.

bruh is that the MC? Dude got mad Chad energy

EternalSunset0

View attachment 8014
--To be added--
--To be added--
--To be added--
--To be added--
View attachment 8015
--To be added--

Fun-sized Images!
View attachment 8016 View attachment 8017

Guy looks so badass :blob_aww:

I love the chibis too.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
If Billy Heartwell was a movie character he'd be played by Michael B Jordan god fucking damn look at that JAWLINE

JayDirex

Chad Energy = Me all day! that's a bold face lie

But seriously, the artwork is great! Kudos!

TeddyDear

View attachment 8014
--To be added--
--To be added--
--To be added--
--To be added--
View attachment 8015
--To be added--

Fun-sized Images!
View attachment 8016 View attachment 8017 View attachment 8055

I love your art!! It's so amazing the aesthetic is *chefs kiss*

Bluefish

I love your art!! It's so amazing the aesthetic is *chefs kiss*
Thank you, I will keep adding more. Most are out of place from when they are introduced in the series to when they are drawn. Mostly just depends on how attached I am to them and what I am feeling.

TeddyDear

Thank you, I will keep adding more. Most are out of place from when they are introduced in the series to when they are drawn. Mostly just depends on how attached I am to them and what I am feeling.
Ah, I know how you feel as a fellow author and a former artist. :blob_okay:
Btw, I really like Stella (was that her name? I have the memory of a goldfish :sweating_profusely: ) She's really well designed and I love her look!

Bluefish

Ah, I know how you feel as a fellow author and a former artist. :blob_okay:
Btw, I really like Stella (was that her name? I have the memory of a goldfish :sweating_profusely: ) She's really well designed and I love her look!
I like her too.
She appeared in my mind after thinking of a character from a video game and one from my precious novel (not posted here.). I'd like to believe I took the best parts but cannot tell yet, as she has yet to make an impact to the story I'm writing now.

TeddyDear

I like her too.
She appeared in my mind after thinking of a character from a video game and one from my precious novel (not posted here.). I'd like to believe I took the best parts but cannot tell yet, as she has yet to make an impact to the story I'm writing now.
She looks like really good! I wouldn't be surprised if i saw her in a video game :blob_aww:

Bluefish

She looks like really good! I wouldn't be surprised if i saw her in a video game :blob_aww:
Yeah maybe sometime in the late future lol. Doubtful, buy can never hurt to dream. I have other females planned out as well, hoping they turn out as good as her.

I think I'm more infatuated with the characters at this point than the story itself xD.

Especially since I know their personalities and who they like/dislike. Might be the best part when creating stories. Seeing how your characters interact with each other.

TeddyDear

Yeah maybe sometime in the late future lol. Doubtful, buy can never hurt to dream. I have other females planned out as well, hoping they turn out as good as her.

I think I'm more infatuated with the characters at this point than the story itself xD.

Especially since I know their personalities and who they like/dislike. Might be the best part when creating stories. Seeing how your characters interact with each other.
Ah yes, When you like the characters more than the story. Ive been there :sweating_profusely: But it's fun to see them interact and grow throughout the story too. I usually wing it and basically let the story write itself than plan the whole thing.

But on the other hand writing like that makes it easy to get writers' block.

Bluefish

Ah yes, When you like the characters more than the story. Ive been there :sweating_profusely: But it's fun to see them interact and grow throughout the story too. I usually wing it and basically let the story write itself than plan the whole thing.

But on the other hand writing like that makes it easy to get writers' block.
I do a little of both when writing. I usually let the characters do what they want. So I'd put them in a situation and see how they react to it.

However, I have an outline for each arc. Keeps me informed of what I want to happen, and how It connects into the next arc and future. Generally it's just bullet points or a page summary without much detail.

That's where the characters come into play. As I follow the general idea I wrote down, they form the story.

TeddyDear

I do a little of both when writing. I usually let the characters do what they want. So I'd put them in a situation and see how they react to it.

However, I have an outline for each arc. Keeps me informed of what I want to happen, and how It connects into the next arc and future. Generally it's just bullet points or a page summary without much detail.

That's where the characters come into play. As I follow the general idea I wrote down, they form the story.
Ah I see. What I usually do is figure out an idea, basic plot points, how long or how much i wanna keep the story and just let it write itself basically

And as I go think of ideas i want to add as I go