Reincarnated as a saltwater crocodile in the modern world

greatATTACKshark

I have been throwing around an idea about how someone gets reincarnated as a saltwater croc for a while now. No system, no ability to talk, just a normal croc in all aspects, except maybe size, trying to live in an unforgiving world. I was wondering whether or not anybody had any thoughts on the subject.

D

Deleted member 53101

... or get asylum in the zoo. You get well fed, fatten yourself, and bred. Make yourself famous by showcasing your sharp teeth to those foolish humans. Kinda reminding me of Madagascar.

Btw, the croc is actually an OP build in the tier zoo. Of course, still fell short against the human build.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ace_Raven

I have been throwing around an idea about how someone gets reincarnated as a saltwater croc for a while now. No system, no ability to talk, just a normal croc in all aspects, except maybe size, trying to live in an unforgiving world. I was wondering whether or not anybody had any thoughts on the subject.
Make it fight shark for territory reason.

Probably also add magic to add the tension and the scale of dangerous.

Then make it for the twist that the shark was actually his brother (Also reincarnated.)

In the end both die from the fight and the place where they battle become an island and on that island will be a city named after them.

This is one folk lore from my place. Pretty weird right?

D

Deleted member 45782

Seen a salt water croc and a big shark on two different sides of a dead whale eating on YouTube. Really interesting.

Saltwater croc. Well now the mc has to deal with stuff like:
  • hunting prey even when they previously don't like the idea of killing, now they have to do it to survive for food.
  • having to eat raw which you usually are not accostumed too. Whole, raw, bones and all, unseasoned things like baby animals that happen to come too close to the water at just the right time for your jaws to snatch up.
  • potential threats from humans and boats and ships crossing in your territory.
  • those who want hunt dangerous animals just for fun sport and think you're an exciting challenge for them so they try to hunt you down.
  • having to face other saltwater crocs potentially trying to fight you, eat you, or trying to mate you and their ahem rituals are kinda dangerous courtship a human transmigrated into a salt croc body is obviously used too.
  • missing the conveniences of human life necessities like thing daily tech and stuff we take for granted. Being able to poo or drink the water without worrying getting out heads bitten off from the same water river source.
  • miss human and social interactions (family, friend a, loved ones)
  • -or if your mc was not really find of social stuff, miss things like books and being able use internet and computers and watch anime vs now they're stuck watching saltwater crocs Rick rolling each other who can potentially turn on one another and it can get into a nasty fight of who's gonna 💀
  • A depressing way how life falls apart and slowly the mc maybe loses their mind as they adapt to the more animalistic side of them as they are now saltwater crocs. They lose their sense of what makes them humane over time.

Or turn it into one of those thriller creatures like giant croc horror thriller movie thing. Next up, instead of sharkoctopus, we get saltcrocopus..

Last edited by a moderator: