Writing Prompt Reincarnated into a world where food eats living beings

Mysticant

Resident Ant
I thought I might as well throw in a new writing prompt since I was bored.

Ever imagined isekaiing into a zombie apocalypse? This is something similar, just that your zombie is an ice cream pancake! Get bitten and you turn into some delicious and totally delectably frightening! Bite! Ravage! Consume! Turn the whole world into a feast of delicious food with nobody to consume it since FOOD EATS HUMANITY!

Underload

Water is acidic and air is poisonous. The houses are dungeons and people can do photosynthesis.
Basically plants vs the world.

TotallyHuman

The witch of speculation
I mean... That could be interesting.
The food could have special quirks, the ice cream could fire off freeze rays, the chilly peppers could fire off fire, bread could, depending on age, fire off bullets (hard bread crumbs) of different intensities and the mint tea could buff. Steak could be muscle-bound barbarians, while steamed fish the swordsmen.
There's potential for wacky weird action/adventure

Mysticant

Resident Ant
I mean I am just tossing ideas since there doesn't seem to be anything particularly fancy at the moment.

Mysticant

Resident Ant
Man eating foods ah~
you don't say...
😝
There could be so much more.

Imagine her silky smooth skin, her brown ebony wavy hairy. Coloured with a soft serving of fresh white cream, two macarons and a cherry on top. The luscious chocolate sundae lady!
-
As the group fought this bewitching monstrosity, they hesitated. They had never faced such a delectable foe before!
"Do you really think that is the end of me!?"
She said out in rage as the chocolate sundae gave an insidious smirk.
"Well you can go and-"
Caramella roared out in madness as she shook her brown wavy hair.
"Oh no, she is using her special attack! Everyone run!"
Joanne shouted in full alert as she dived behind a rock.
"EAT MY FUCKING CREAM PIES!"
As the two pink and green macarons filled with fresh white soft serve cream flew out in frightening speed.
BOOOM!
A complete scene of carnage.
Half the team was wiped out in an instant.
They had no reacted fast enough.
-
But more importantly, my stomach is rumbling.
Definitely not writable, I would get too hungry.

BlackKnightX

I thought I might as well throw in a new writing prompt since I was bored.

Ever imagined isekaiing into a zombie apocalypse? This is something similar, just that your zombie is an ice cream pancake! Get bitten and you turn into some delicious and totally delectably frightening! Bite! Ravage! Consume! Turn the whole world into a feast of delicious food with nobody to consume it since FOOD EATS HUMANITY!
Eat them before they eat us!

If we can still eat all those ice creams pancakes then, that world must be a dream comes true! The catch is that you have to kill your foods first before eating them.