Writing Prompt Reincarnated into the world as an entire zoo

Mysticant

Resident Ant
Next writing prompt given since I am bored.

You have seen isekais, you have seen isekai classrooms, you have seen isekai families. But have you seen the isekai zoo!? A zookeeper who was tending to all his animals up until late realized that he isekaied with all the animal. What my lion can talk!? Why is the snake now a lamia!? Goblins? Orcs? Trolls? You cannot even beat any of the spiritual beasts I am taking care of!?

Mysticant

Resident Ant
But they lose their man slave then? Would you desire freedom or a slave who does your chores, delivers your food, and washes your clothes every day? The guy himself gets isekai powers, but so does the entire freaking zoo. He still just feels obligated to take care of the animals and they are still reliant on him to take care of their sheltered lives.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
They all fall in love with you, and interspecies erotica ensues.

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
I could see it as the zookeeper being very liked by the animals even before the isekai, so they probably arent hostile against him. Maybe after the isekai he starts caring for stray magical beasts he finds. Maybe the zoo itself could become a pocket dimension, like Breeding Dragons From Today or whatever its called(never read it myself, heard about it tho, so may be wrong about that aspect). Shrug. But yeah, could be a nice chill slice of life possibly adventure.
They all fall in love with you, and interspecies erotica ensues.
Was gonna say something similar cause a lamia was brought up, but didnt want to be that guy. Thank you for tanking lmao

darkpikacha

I read a isekai zoo keeper type of story. Which is "Shiikuin-san wa Isekai de Doubutsuen Tsukuritainode Monsutaa wo Tenazukeru". Now I go to sleep and really stop staying up 2 am in the morning.

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
I read a isekai zoo keeper type of story. Which is "Shiikuin-san wa Isekai de Doubutsuen Tsukuritainode Monsutaa wo Tenazukeru". Now I go to sleep and really stop staying up 2 am in the morning.
You say that, but it will never happen. We will both continue to stay up way too late for it to be healthy, as will many others. And nothing can stop us, not even ourselves. also EST gang

TotallyHuman

They don't need the zookeeper since they can procure food on their own and the zookeeper can't now. They kill him and reign terror on isekai