Reiza but why did I draw her in full body exactly? With a pose I have zero experience drawing even!

DekuKurohi

What would a combination of ZUN and Nasu be like?
FE2D3E20-587B-49C8-9CB1-92A4B84A3B0F.png

Last edited:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
das it I'm posting my bad boys too you better watch tf out now

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
nigga can you just like....post all this on ONE thread? I noticed you post a lot about your shitty drawings--not that my drawings are any better, mind you. I'm WAYYY worse--and its right fuckin' annoying seeing whole entire threads dedicated to them...seperately. Now I don't care if you post a lot about random topics. But don't post about the same exact shit on different goddamn days. I can recall at least like...3 or 4 threads dedicated to your drawings and characters? See, I don't mind looking at your drawings, I just don't want to see 20 different fucking threads about them. And that's where it seems like this is heading, so...

Eh. Sorry if this sounds mean. I don't intend for it to be, bro. Just sayin'.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
nigga can you just like....post all this on ONE thread? I noticed you post a lot about your shitty drawings--not that my drawings are any better, mind you. I'm WAYYY worse--and its right fuckin' annoying seeing whole entire threads dedicated to them...seperately. Now I don't care if you post a lot about random topics. But don't post about the same exact shit on different goddamn days. I can recall at least like...3 or 4 threads dedicated to your drawings and characters? See, I don't mind looking at your drawings, I just don't want to see 20 different fucking threads about them. And that's where it seems like this is heading, so...

Basically, just put them all in one dedicated thread. Like how tiaf does it

DekuKurohi

The catch is, I draw these daily and usually upload it soon after since they probably won’t see much if any use otherwise. If there’s a day I didn’t draw any then I won’t post anything here. I do get it that it’s a bit annoying. I really don’t want to let these digital arts gathering dust.
Maybe I should make a thread for updating this sort of thing but I have no idea how well that’ll go. Maybe I’ll consider it if I think I can make this a regular thing (which admittedly probably is the case now anyway)
Though you should’ve mentioned this when I pointed out how I posted here daily, it was a few post back, then again maybe you weren’t paying attention to the time (especially since it was in the post itself not the title)

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
The catch is, I draw these daily and usually upload it soon after since they probably won’t see much if any use otherwise. If there’s a day I didn’t draw any then I won’t post anything here. I do get it that it’s a bit annoying. I really don’t want to let these digital arts gathering dust.
Maybe I should make a thread for updating this sort of thing but I have no idea how well that’ll go. Maybe I’ll consider it if I think I can make this a regular thing (which admittedly probably is the case now anyway)
Though you should’ve mentioned this when I pointed out how I posted here daily, it was a few post back, then again maybe you weren’t paying attention to the time (especially since it was in the post itself not the title)
Eh I only noticed after a while. But yeah make a a giant thread about it. If I wanna steal someone's work I dont wanna have to hunt for it over 20 different threads

DekuKurohi

Eh I only noticed after a while. But yeah make a a giant thread about it. If I wanna steal someone's work I dont wanna have to hunt for it over 20 different threads
Well first of all don’t steal mine. Second is I’ll do it after I made a new art.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
If you want to post daily and don’t want to post in one thread, then just use the status update function :blobtaco: