Implemented Related Series

yansusustories

Matchmaker of Handsome Men
I just stumbled upon the same problem today. So, if something like a 'related series' feature isn't possible (or maybe not for now), then would it be possible to let us add links to the synopsis of our novels? (I mean we can put links but they're not clickable or did I miss something?

Right now, I myself have two novels with a prequel each, as well as a spin-off, and I imagine that there are some other authors who have several stories up that are connected. Personally, I'd love to inform potential readers that there's a prequel/sequel/spin-off/extra in a place where it's easily seen and accessible (a clickable link).

XianPiete

Bad Fiction Author
I'd like to suggest being able to set up a relation between projects like one novel being marked as the prequel or sequel of another novel and vice versa or marking it as having a shared universe. Basically, I'd love for there to be something like the 'Related Series' info on NU.

I love the related series feature on NU, I have read so many good stories because of it.

Tony

Staff member
I'd like to suggest being able to set up a relation between projects like one novel being marked as the prequel or sequel of another novel and vice versa or marking it as having a shared universe. Basically, I'd love for there to be something like the 'Related Series' info on NU.
I just stumbled upon the same problem today. So, if something like a 'related series' feature isn't possible (or maybe not for now), then would it be possible to let us add links to the synopsis of our novels? (I mean we can put links but they're not clickable or did I miss something?

Right now, I myself have two novels with a prequel each, as well as a spin-off, and I imagine that there are some other authors who have several stories up that are connected. Personally, I'd love to inform potential readers that there's a prequel/sequel/spin-off/extra in a place where it's easily seen and accessible (a clickable link).
I love the related series feature on NU, I have read so many good stories because of it.

"Related Series" similar to NU is planned. It's in my top three next features to add to SH so hopefully it'll come out sooner than later.

Sorry for not replying. There's just so much suggestions that it's hard to reply to them all. I am reading everything though so I apperciate all the suggestions.

Thanks!

Tony

Staff member
"Related Series" similar to NU is planned. It's in my top three next features to add to SH so hopefully it'll come out sooner than later.

Sorry for not replying. There's just so much suggestions that it's hard to reply to them all. I am reading everything though so I apperciate all the suggestions.

Thanks!

It took longer than I wanted because I got a little busy. Sorry! :sweating_profusely:

buttttt it's live now! You can find the new option in the novel's dashboard -> 'Misc' tab.

Untitled-2.jpg

If you run into any problems or you need more options in the drop down list, please let me know. Thanks!

Kotohood

Noob Author
It took longer than I wanted because I got a little busy. Sorry! :sweating_profusely:

buttttt it's live now! You can find the new option in the novel's dashboard -> 'Misc' tab.

If you run into any problems or you need more options in the drop down list, please let me know. Thanks!
This will be helpful in the future! Good work as always Tony!

mrsimple

Writer
Thank ya from me too. I'll haf'ta start getting to work linking my Span of Obscurity stories together. :blob_sir: