Writing Prompt Remake a Disney®️ Movie's Plot to Become a Movie for an Older Audience!

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Hahahaha... People who reply may just ruin Disney®️.... ir make it better!

D

Deleted member 45782

Hmm...maybe just make the original dark version of those fairy tales..

ScholarOccultCauldron

Make it so that the little mermaid version becomes the grim brother ending. With her turning into red sea foam.

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
Instead of those medieval and fantasy senario, make it modern instead and bring it into action with sex scenes? Well, we can add a realistic and logical senario such as Cinderella being a robber who kinda tried stealing from prince charming. Instead of stealing belongings, she stole his heart and now he is in search for her to which misunderstanding ensues? As in the prince wanted to find cinderella because he wanted to ask her out but cinderella is scared that she might be sold as a prostitute since the prince had been misunderstood to be working as a underground mafia boss or something like that?

I dunno since I do not remember much of other disney movies that I can't write more senarios of them.

WasatchWind

Writer, musician, creator of worlds
Hahahaha... People who reply may just ruin Disney®️.... ir make it better!
Hmm... my obvious pick would be Hunchback of Notre Dame. Nix the da** gargoyles. Heighten the evils Frolo commits - they're already pretty dark, it's hard to believe that movie is LITERALLY RATED G.

As for other films... hm. Not sure. Maybe explicitly bring up racism in Princess and the Frog. It was strongly implied in places, but seeing as it was made for all ages, I can see why they left out a thorough and complex depiction of racism, as to not confuse the kids - plus kinda depressing for a Disney film. Most go to Disney films for escapism not for a period accurate drama.

Anyway... what else...

If we included non Disney films, I'd argue that Prince of Egypt and Road to El Dorado are already quite adult, but in maturity of message on the former and.... interesting... content on the latter.

Jemini

You really don't have to try very hard to do this, all you really have to do is just copy-paste the original that the Disney version was based off of.

For instance, in the original story of sleeping beauty, the way Princess Aurora wakes up is because she was raped in her sleep by a king who found her and then she got pregnant with twins. The twins were born with her still asleep, and the way she woke up was because one of her daughters sucked on her finger and sucked out the splinter that was still in there. (it was the splinter that was keeping her asleep.)

The thing is, this is just the set-up for the story. After this, the king marries Aurora, but the king's 1st wife doesn't like this at all. The 1st wife tries to poison Aurora and her daughters and the bulk of the plot is about her trying to outsmart the 1st wife and reveal her for the malicious creature she is so that she gets exiled and Aurora becomes the real queen.

(yes, she is raped in her sleep and the "happily ever after" is he getting her rapist's wife exiled and then taking her place as her rapist's new wife. Pretty f-ed up.)

EDIT: Oh, BTW, the way that she reveals the 1st wife for the mallicious woman that she is, she pretends to get caught up in one of the queen's murder plots and fakes her death. Before this, she made a deal with the cook who the mallicious queen had told to bake pieces of Aurora's and her daughters' bodies into pies and then serve them to the king. (Yes, this was one of the earliest instances of tricking people into canabalizing on their murdered loved ones' bodies.) Then, after the queen reveals what the king is supposedly eating, he orders the chef executed but Aurora is there with the chef to reveal she and her daughters are still alive.

Last edited:

skillet

a frying pan
oooh, y'all need to try read this one retelling of the little mermaid called Brine and Bone-- it's one of the best retellings I've read (and I've read a lot) o.O plus it's only like 99 cents lol (free on Kindle Unlimited!)

but going back to the prompt, uhhh what if I wrote one as a sort of really stark version? not necessarily cruel, but Cinderella... without the positivity, and with a lot more flaws. She's actually really clingy. Has victim complex. Thinks she's always positive, but she's just always putting the blame on someone else (like her stepsisters). In fact, stepsisters aren't even that mean-- everything is just her twist on things. Throws herself at the Prince and thinks he likes her back because he was being polite; and when the stepmother tries to stop her from embarrassing herself further, she takes it horribly. The original fairy tale turns out to be her narcissistic retelling of her life.

ehhh, that sounds exactly like those heroines in villainess reincarnation stories, though. Ah well.

D

Deleted member 45782

You really don't have to try very hard to do this, all you really have to do is just copy-paste the original that the Disney version was based off of.

For instance, in the original story of sleeping beauty, the way Princess Aurora wakes up is because she was raped in her sleep by a king who found her and then she got pregnant with twins. The twins were born with her still asleep, and the way she woke up was because one of her daughters sucked on her finger and sucked out the splinter that was still in there. (it was the splinter that was keeping her asleep.)

The thing is, this is just the set-up for the story. After this, the king marries Aurora, but the king's 1st wife doesn't like this at all. The 1st wife tries to poison Aurora and her daughters and the bulk of the plot is about her trying to outsmart the 1st wife and reveal her for the malicious creature she is so that she gets exiled and Aurora becomes the real queen.

(yes, she is raped in her sleep and the "happily ever after" is he getting her rapist's wife exiled and then taking her place as her rapist's new wife. Pretty f-ed up.)

EDIT: Oh, BTW, the way that she reveals the 1st wife for the mallicious woman that she is, she pretends to get caught up in one of the queen's murder plots and fakes her death. Before this, she made a deal with the cook who the mallicious queen had told to bake pieces of Aurora's and her daughters' bodies into pies and then serve them to the king. (Yes, this was one of the earliest instances of tricking people into canabalizing on their murdered loved ones' bodies.) Then, after the queen reveals what the king is supposedly eating, he orders the chef executed but Aurora is there with the chef to reveal she and her daughters are still alive.
True the original fairy tales are a lot darker.

And I think Rapunzel's prince got blinded something. Her adopted mom the witch kicked her out after Rapunzel asked why her stomach or something so the witch found out she became preganant. She cut Rapunzel hair and when the prince came to greet Rapunzel, she led him to climb to the top and then drop all the cut hair and then she also blinded him too.

Cinderella's sisters got part of their feet cut just to fit in that heel...and they still weren't able to fit their feet in.

The little mermaid as others pointed out turned to sea foam.

Elsa was based off the Frozen Queen which is ...different and not a tale of two sisters. Frozen Queen led this boy who felt ice in his heart or something and his friend helped him to come back or something like that. not gonna go back into the details.

As for Aurora I got to look back again. I heard that part before where it was the first wife but then I also heard it was about the kings step mom or something.

Red Riding Hood although not part of Disney had some interesting...connotations.

Jemini

Red Riding Hood although not part of Disney had some interesting...connotations.

You should watch this one movie called Freeway. It is a modern day DEFINITELY adult rated R version of red riding hood that involves a sexually abused teen girl in the red riding hood role, a perverted serial killer child psychologist as the big bad wolf, and a pair of good-guy cops as the huntsman.

(warning, it is rather disturbing. It's rated R, not X though. So, yeah, none of the sexual abuse stuff is shown to the viewer. It is just talked about in the past tense.)

Last edited:
I want the retelling of every disney movie but everyone's an anime girl with varying sizes of titties. maybe give them a dick or two as well.

and instead of fighting, everyone solves everything with yuri sex. maybe it'd be nice if they also sing and dance while fucking.