Repay Kindness With The Hatred

Madeus

I want to share a little experience of mine as an author. A certain author stabbed me in the back and made me frustrated. I won't mention his name for now for his privacy. Even though the person in question doesn't even keep my privacy in the first place.

It all started with an author that came from the same country directly DM me and asking me for the experience. Well, as usual, I just replied to him with kindness and somehow he didn't feel like communicating with me normally and uses a haughty tone. I knew that because how he chats with me is totally different from the one he chats on the forum. I still put it aside and kindly remind him about that issue. Well, he remained the same even after that. I gave up since I know he wouldn't change.

Then he started going to my story and posted some kind of troll comments. At first, I thought he would be ignorant since he was first contracted with Girl Love. But as it went on, I saw more trolls and malicious comments come from him. I just tired and only told him in a harsher tone. He stopped a bit after that.

And one day, he suddenly popped up on my profile and commented about how he was jealous of me? And deleted it shortly after I replied to him. It made me feel a little creepy from his action.

If the story was just that, then I wouldn't be this angry.

Then recently, he started reading my novels for real. On the way, he pointed out the grammar mistake, I really appreciate that. But it is just 30% of comments, while the rest are still troll comments. By this time, I could no longer stand this man. I decided to block him. He was the only one in my block list since I joined SH.

But a few days after, he sent a DM to me. Well, before I checked up on the DM, I went and checked on the profile first. And guess what?

He posted about himself being blocked and complained about it. Then, I went to the DM and saw his apology. Did you think this apology is sincere? I

I choose not to reply immediately and watch over the other post that I mentioned above. I guess he would respect my privacy a little a bit. But no, today he told others about my name and the novel I wrote. While complained I blocked him because he pointed out grammar mistakes? Seriously?

Then the moment I commented on the post, he immediately deleted it and tried to say sorry in DM. He didn't even dare to say that he was the one wrong in public. And shamelessly ask to be my editor.

Sorry for the long story.

Last edited:

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
Internet moment. Also don't make him the editor. He will only ruin your story if anything. though I probably didn't even need to tell you that

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
I want to share a little experience of mine as an author. A certain author stabbed me in the back and made me frustrated. I won't mention his name for now for his privacy. Even though the person in question doesn't even keep my privacy in the first place.

It all started with an author that came from the same country directly DM me and asking me for the experience. Well, as usual, I just replied to him with kindness and somehow he didn't feel like communicating with me normally and uses a haughty tone. I knew that because how he chats with me is totally different from the one he chats on the forum. I still put it aside and kindly remind him about that issue. Well, he remained the same even after that. I gave up since I know he wouldn't change.

Then he started going to my story and posted some kind of troll comments. At first, I thought he would be ignorant since he was first contracted with Girl Love. But as it went on, I saw more trolls and malicious comments come from him. I just tired and only told him in a harsher tone. He stopped a bit after that.

And one day, he suddenly popped up on my profile and commented about how he was jealous of me? And deleted it shortly after I replied to him. It made me feel a little creepy from his action.

If the story was just that, then I wouldn't be this angry.

Then recently, he started reading my novels for real. On the way, he pointed out the grammar mistake, I really appreciate that. But it is just 30% of comments, while the rest are still troll comments. By this time, I could no longer stand this man. I decided to block him. He was the only one in my block list since I joined SH.

But a few days after, he sent a DM to me. Well, before I checked up on the DM, I went and checked on the profile first. And guess what?

He posted about himself being blocked and complained about it. Then, I went to the DM and saw his apology. Did you think this apology is sincere? I

I choose not to reply immediately and watch over the other post that I mentioned above. I guess he would respect my privacy a little a bit. But no, today he told others about my name and the novel I wrote. While complained I blocked him because he pointed out grammar mistakes? Seriously?

Then the moment I commented on the post, he immediately deleted it and tried to say sorry in DM. He didn't even dare to say that he was the one wrong. And shamelessly ask to be my editor.

Sorry for the long story.
This smells like tundy lol

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
wait you're that vietnamese yuri author someone complained about recently?

Macha

Not a Klutz
Have you tried disowning him from the Nguyễn Clan then siccing the TC2 on him? Work all the time.

Madeus

I'm just a little tired and kind of a bit disappointed. I always thought. That when you did a good thing, you would receive something good in the end.

But no, it always hit the hardest hit the face hardest when you are unexpected. It's not the first time I was hit like this, but well...

The recent accumulated work stress and the burnout of meeting writer's block make me burst out at the same time.

How can I find a world with kindness that is repaid with kindness?

I think it is impossible IRL.
wait you're that vietnamese yuri author someone complained about recently?

Yes, you are right.

gangbang him

(Although ngl There was no point in not mentioning the name if you were going to talk about the profile posts)
he just wanted some attention. he's probably very young as well. man this is disappointing.

Macha

Not a Klutz
How can I find a world with kindness that is repaid with kindness?

I think it is impossible IRL.
Be the change you wish to see in the world. Work hard until you grab hold of the world you seek!

Madeus

Be the change you wish to see in the world. Work hard until you grab hold of the world you seek!
Sure, I may be a little unlucky until now. I hope I will miss a good person to become a friend as time passed.
Internet moment. Also don't make him the editor. He will only ruin your story if anything. though I probably didn't even need to tell you that
Yes, thanks. I will take it to my heart.

Erys

Her Highness
Then the moment I commented on the post, he immediately deleted it and tried to say sorry in DM. He didn't even dare to say that he was the one wrong in public. And shamelessly ask to be my editor.
Tsundere detected.

owotrucked

Isekai express delivery
It's not just the internet. Everyone has massive flaws that only reveal themselves over time when you get closer. The only way people mature beyond their natural limitations is from major failures and external pressures (like social rejection). Putting proper distance and boundaries allow you to leverage their strength without exposing yourself to their flaws and affect them with yours. Internet only allows people to drop their mask and tend to reveal intangible inner flaws that would be otherwise overlooked IRL. While other get rekt for neglecting their outside physical world. That's why appearances cannot be trusted when dealing with human beings.

It's commendable from you to leave the door open for reconciliation and be on the look out for improvement after blocking them. (Because we're all flawed, and you treat others the way you would like to be treated because you're good.)

Morality is like a pact of reciprocity. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. If you can't bear to lower yourself at the same level as others and treat people like shit when they treated like it, you'll have to cut ties. (Of course with allowing penitence and pardon if some miracle character improvement happen)

If your moral requirements are too high in relationships, you may end up a loner. But if that's what you need to feel peace and happiness, just burn bridges kuahaHAHAHA!

I think you took the correct course of actions, and the anger you felt is a call to action to repay bad deed (I think it's moral to forgive a penitent but at the same it's immoral to let bad actions unpunished because unrepentant will repeat offense). Thankfully, the responses of this thread should vindicate your feelings.

Flaws are like a lottery. If you want friends that understand you and treat you the same way, you probably need people with the same flaws as yours, and given the diversity of flaws, it's the minority of the population. So I believe it'd be best to revise your expectations of people when looking for friends.