Requesting assistance

IDKWtWrite-San

Projecting 'Unreliable Narrator' Tag
Hmm~ It may be better to silently give the girl a hint that you are on her side and you know what they're doing to hrr.

Leading a set of evidence, we can compound the probability of where the one you're going for if you're able to hack the cameras around the area.

Though you can't just either let it go to the authority as they are a set of chances that the authorities on this matter are bought out.

I may try to help you in the shadow in helping your case though I still need some time to figure out more.

- Note of Class 3-C 'G.I.O'

Ahemrt

Hmm~ It may be better to silently give the girl a hint that you are on her side and you know what they're doing to hrr.

Leading a set of evidence, we can compound the probability of where the one you're going for if you're able to hack the cameras around the area.

Though you can't just either let it go to the authority as they are a set of chances that the authorities on this matter are bought out.

I may try to help you in the shadow in helping your case though I still need some time to figure out more.

- Note of Class 3-C 'G.I.O'
I appreciate the help I'll try to update everything as soon as I can
No no no no nope. Not. Nada. Hell no.

I ain't going back to the time where I had to rescue some fool just because he wanted to stick his dick into crazy.

The last time I did, I ended up bailing him out of a cage, had to crawl the hell out of our lives like playing a MGS just because one bitch keen senses are as accurate as fuck.

Had to lay low for a day, get caught by the bitch, ended up narrowly escape from the claws of death herself, had to crossdress for a week and ended up having a final bout which they ended up both reconciliated at the end and all I received was a 100 from a man and that was because he had hitted on me at the time I was crossdressing.

Note to self: never be friends with a guy who would stick himself into crazy just because it was a cute girl.
Hello I'm truly sorry to hear your experiences however I believe you misunderstand my motives. I'm not trying to rescue this girl out of some perverted sense of affection. Rather it was my activities that led her to these circumstances in the first place. Don't worry I'm doing all of the heavy lifting. I just needed like minded individuals who I could formulate a plan with. Nevertheless I did learn something through your story.

-Ahemrt

Last edited:

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls (she/her)
bait her using your clothing into a trap, then interrogate

Ahemrt

I do but that is unrelated.

I hate that people think you are the mascot of this place while I, one of the Lords of SH is here
Boat man is an indispensable ally. His stream of wisdom is to be awed.

Nevertheless we have to all get along otherwise evil shall prevail.

Personally I don't boat often however I would prefer without an engine as it would take the enjoyment out of boating.
Oh that's perfect! You weren't the one I asked, but this answer will be indispensable to helping you.
You said the girl is technically stalking you and stealing information for unknown motives correct? And she runs away every time you try to question her.

Then the best solution is to just make it so she "can't" run away!
Bait her on a boat ride with you. She likes taking your items. So I believe a used item like your jacket with a notebook with "vital" information written on it would be enough to get her on the boat. A loose anchor or knot should be enough to make the boat unnoticeably leave the dock. While she's busy checking the vital information.

With you hiding under the blanket covers and voila!
She can't run away since its too far from shore, and you aren't a pervert since she came on the boat herself.

Ah but you should properly listen to my previous advice. You should start small with a paper boat at most before you ride an actual one.

This is just what @HelloHound said but more elaborate.
Oh that's perfect! You weren't the one I asked, but this answer will be indispensable to helping you.
You said the girl is technically stalking you and stealing information for unknown motives correct? And she runs away every time you try to question her.

Then the best solution is to just make it so she "can't" run away!
Bait her on a boat ride with you. She likes taking your items. So I believe a used item like your jacket with a notebook with "vital" information written on it would be enough to get her on the boat. A loose anchor or knot should be enough to make the boat unnoticeably leave the dock. While she's busy checking the vital information.

With you hiding under the blanket covers and voila!
She can't run away since its too far from shore, and you aren't a pervert since she came on the boat herself.

Ah but you should properly listen to my previous advice. You should start small with a paper boat at most before you ride an actual one.

This is just what @HelloHound said but more elaborate.
Wait I said this already and you didn't listen!
Finally my time to shine.

Clearly what you lack is a river, a small raft and a paddle. But I'd start small with a piece of paper and a small puddle. Don't run before you swim as they say.