Requesting for Australian Artist!!!

KingMusa

Greetings fellow Creators!

I'm a writer who isn't all that good at drawing, but I wish to bring my world to life, not just in letters but bring it to life in the form of a webtoon or even a manga, which ever you prefer. Im in search for a loyal partner who can spare some of their time, when they aren't busy with life.

I've been working on a project known as "Grand Adventure" and I wish for the world to know of it's existence! If you decide to join it'll no longer be "My" project, it'll be "Our" project, where your ideas can improve the world of Grand Adventure, even transform it.

I'm looking for artist, but also writers to join me!

Although i'd appreciate every help possible, im seeking partners who reside in Australia, preferably Victoria, because I've tried over sea and it never works out.

P.S Yes I will be paying!....warning im not a rich person just yet...but we can come to an agreement for now

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Coolness! Scribble Hub has a pretty small pool of users, so I recommend checking out DeviantArt if you haven't already.

whitewoman

I write and I'm Aussie. Got a lotta experience world building. From NSW not viccy though, imagine being in that prison of a state lmfao. Yall even out of lockdown?

CZ2

Greetings fellow Creators!

I'm a writer who isn't all that good at drawing, but I wish to bring my world to life, not just in letters but bring it to life in the form of a webtoon or even a manga, which ever you prefer. Im in search for a loyal partner who can spare some of their time, when they aren't busy with life.

I've been working on a project known as "Grand Adventure" and I wish for the world to know of it's existence! If you decide to join it'll no longer be "My" project, it'll be "Our" project, where your ideas can improve the world of Grand Adventure, even transform it.

I'm looking for artist, but also writers to join me!

Although i'd appreciate every help possible, im seeking partners who reside in Australia, preferably Victoria, because I've tried over sea and it never works out.

P.S Yes I will be paying!....warning im not a rich person just yet...but we can come to an agreement for now
Alotta Australian people are on the site... According to my viewership, so, hopefully ya find one

Marunikyu

Most excellent anti-Marxist smut writer
Can emus and kangz join? At least for security? If you say no you bad