Requirements to appear in 'Trending'

binarysoap

Currently Lurking

This has my link to Tony's, the site owner's, explanation of how trending works

A.P.R.L.

include reincarnation / reincarnated in the title. the longer the better.
use anime girls cover
copy pasta (with some adjustments) the plot from your favorite novel
???
profit!
Just because it has the word "Reincarnated" in the title and the cover it's some anime girl it doesn't mean it's copy pasted from some other novel or bad.

(Says the one with a novel with the word reincarnated in the title and a cover with an anime girl :blob_whistle:)

Talking more seriously though, you're right in most cases. It's strange how the human mind works. The most animesque novels are the ones that get the most attention. But for some reason even though I read and do know how the trending section works, I find my story in it every few days even if I haven't updated in a few weeks.

A little baffling to say the least.

Just because it has the word "Reincarnated" in the title and the cover it's some anime girl it doesn't mean it's copy pasted from some other novel or bad.

(Says the one with a novel with the word reincarnated in the title and a cover with an anime girl :blob_whistle:)

Talking more seriously though, you're right in most cases. It's strange how the human mind works. The most animesque novels are the ones that get the most attention. But for some reason even though I read and do know how the trending section works, I find my story in it every few days even if I haven't updated in a few weeks.

A little baffling to say the least.

i personally got sick of novels using the same title over and over again, even if they might actually be good

at least i'd appreciate if they made funny titles like 'i was reborn as a demon king, but the demon kings are falling in love with my grandfather, even though they're all old men'.

A.P.R.L.

i personally got sick of novels using the same title over and over again, even if they might actually be good

at least i'd appreciate if they made funny titles like 'i was reborn as a demon king, but the demon kings are falling in love with my grandfather, even though they're all old men'.
Understandable. Personally I stay far away from novels with the title reincarnated in it too, since most of them are the same just with different (if even that) characters. Ironic, I know. I used that kind of title though because I had no idea what to name my story and have been pondering changing it ever since.

Just don't know what I should use... which is kind of the reason I ended up using a generic title in the first place :blob_sweat:

Understandable. Personally I stay far away from novels with the title reincarnated in it too, since most of them are the same just with different (if even that) characters. Ironic, I know. I used that kind of title though because I had no idea what to name my story and have been pondering changing it ever since.

Just don't know what I should use... which is kind of the reason I ended up using a generic title in the first place :blob_sweat:

at least you got lots of readers that way :D /

Nanakawaichan

Thanks for the tip. I didn't know something like this was possible haha. (I initially put the cover of my book in my signature and got a scare when it occupied half the page of this forum :sweating_profusely: )
Just cut it into half and rotate it 😁

D

Deleted member 2533

It's what appears at the end of each one of your post (in mine, you should see an illustration for example).
Putting the link of your story in your signature is a good way to advertise it whenever you post something in the forums. Personally, if I want to check out someone's story and there is no link in their signature, I won't bother searching for it ^^'
...couldn't see any 'signature'. I am on my phone must be the reason why...?