Looking for Artist (Resolved) Heroine Artwork Request (No Pay)

Solstice1309

Hi, I’m looking for someone to make an artwork of the heroine of my novel. Unfortunately I can’t pay you and I’m really sorry about that. Really really sorry.

This artwork will be used in chapter 7 of my novel Nanashi.

Description- The 5-year old girl has light blond hair and dull emerald eyes. Her hair reaches all the way to the small of her back. She is currently wearing a black one-piece resting on bed, her legs under the blanket and her face to the right facing the mc, the window of the room behind her.

I’m fine Colour or Black & White.

Gakemikazuchi

Uh.. I don't think anyone will want to do something (that clearly requires a lot of work) for free. But good luck with that! :>

Samuel_Spader

jesus christ, next thing you tell me the sky rains free lunch every Thursday and taxes are optional
You mean the sky doesn't rain free lunch every Thursday, and that taxes aren't optional?
What's next you gonna tell us... that Santa wasn't real, and Earth was actually not flat?

My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.

D

Deleted member 29316

Jeff Epstein didn't commit suicide. And Earth is actually a dino-shaped rock perched on the back of a guy named Atlas.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
The title itself screams "The Lion, the Witch, the Audacity of this Bitch."

No pay, really? Do we have someone running a charity in this place? If so, get ready to get swamped by aggressive penny pinching authors in here as well as RRL.

TachimeSan

No pay, really? Do we have someone running a charity in this place? If so, get ready to get swamped by aggressive penny pinching authors in here as well as RRL.
For real though.
Not only did he have the audacity to ask for free work, he even made demands. Wow.. just.. wow.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts

IMG_20200806_222215.png

Could've just asked for an image bro

JayDirex

@Solstice1309 we're just messing with you up here but go ahead and get yourself an image off the internet. And I promise, whatever you think you want is already on the internet.:blob_cringe:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Lmao 🤣 go easy on him, he's just naive.
Look bro, if it ain't me, it's gonna be someone else much worse. The guy's lucky to have my version of a reality check. The rest of the internet would've CLAPPED his cheeks.

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
Look bro, if it ain't me, it's gonna be someone else much worse. The guy's lucky to have my version of a reality check. The rest of the internet would've CLAPPED his cheeks.
Someone unpleasant like me. Nah I'm messing. Maybe.