Looking for Artist [RESOLVED] Looking for a Book Cover

Skadia

Author Name: Skadia
Profession: Author
Preferred Art Style: Revolving around fantasy (Not super picky)
Story: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/120125/omens-of-change/
Request: Looking for a book cover for my story, I can pay only with Paypal

Hello!

I'm looking for someone who could draw my story's main character.

Description of the cover : Character is a redhead with freckles and long curvy hair, holding her hand to her chest with a black and white bracelet on her wrist. She has a sad/pensive expression on her face, looking down or to the side (whichever is simpler). The bracelet is sort of twisting on itself, like a braid made of metal. I'd prefer a bust/ half body if possible. I dont want anything special for the background, either something plain or do whatever you think would look good? The story partly takes places in a forest if that's any inspiration, also it's pretty magical, so motes of light either floating everywhere or concentrated around her hand would be nice.

I can pay a maximum of $50, higher would be out of my budget, unfortunately, by Paypal, half up front and half after completion. More payment installations could also be doable, whichever you prefer.

Thank you for reading!

I know two talented illustrators. For the art example you could see both my book covers.
The realistic one with background is around $300 and the simple one is around $30. You could pm me for the detail information :blob_hide:
But SH has many of talented artists, so, im just suggesting someone i know.🙂

D

Deleted member 29316

I didn't know someone (@kagurasenpai) already recommended me, but I did a rough draft based on your description.

My style in colors can be seen here if you're interested in my style. Just PM me if you want me to continue inking and coloring this, or if you have some changes.

IMG_20200922_174750_copy_851x1248.jpg

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I didn't know someone (@kagurasenpai) already recommended me, but I did a rough draft based on your description.

My style in colors can be seen here if you're interested in my style. Just PM me if you want me to continue inking and coloring this, or if you have some changes.

View attachment 4069
fastest request I've ever seen completed Jesus Christ

D

Deleted member 29316

fastest request I've ever seen completed Jesus Christ
Will get to inking and coloring it later, just after I cook our dinner.

And also, will have to tweak some hand sizes...(I did that in a hurry 😆)

D

Deleted member 29316

Ah yeah, I forgot about that. Will upload the maids in the following days...just doing some more illusts.

Hope Skadia would like it >.<

Skadia

This is perfect! Really great work, it makes me wish I could draw like that.

I'll upload it right away, thank you!

MasterHiatus

I am back
@Skadia Done. I also placed the butterfly in nod of your previous cover.

@BenJepheneT :LOL: :blob_aww:

View attachment 4073
So this is how Mr. Hans got these amazing drawing skills.
Hans: So, God gave me 2 choices.
Random friend: What choices?
Hans: Either I have a very very sharp memory, or have skills in drawing 2D waifus.
Random friend: What did you say?
Hans: I forgot...

:blob_paint::blob_joy::blob_blank: