Reverse Transmigration(?)

aimless

Wanderer of Forums
You, an inhabitant of cliche isekai world #7190, wake up in a strange place known as Earth. What now?

IDKWtWrite-San

Projecting 'Unreliable Narrator' Tag
You wake up in an unknown place, seeing only greenery and not the bloodshed you remember awhile ago after you lost consciousness.

You began to wonder, seeking help but as you see people. You notice that they're wearing different clothes that's quite unique to your perspective and different. You slowly come to them and ask for help. The people around you seems to fail to understand you.

You became aware that they didn't understand and talk in a language you also can't understand. You chose to flee, you seem to be able to use spell albeit weak due to the planet low on mana. As you have a pinch of mana, you decided to use a language translation spell and you're now slowly recovering the mana you lost at a pace of little hourglass while able to understand the language they're talking about.

TotallyHuman

It's good to be home.
"and I thought warring with the demon Lord was depressing..."

JayDirex

My current and last novel are reverse Isekai. The world building is in reverse with fish-out-of-water MCs who've never seen a smartphone before.

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
What if all of us are just reverse isekaied but don't have our past memories?

W-wait, what if I was an ordinary girl called Arcadia who was once a hero that saves the world, ends up having a reverse harem due to the misunderstandings I pulled up, causing the goddess who was jealous of my beauty killed me and end up reincarnating to modern earth as an unlucky guy?

Oh god....are you guys even real? Are some of the people here might even be my past boyfriends? What the fuck?!

Oh god. I might had insomnia from staying a bit too long for tonight and just needs to rest up for tomorrow....

Southdog

Caustic, handle with caution
You, an inhabitant of cliche isekai world #7190, wake up in a strange place known as Earth. What now?
Obviously, it would be a wish fulfillment series. Except my wish fulfillment is to have a stable 9-5, an apartment, and decent hobbies, instead of having to worry about the demon king or whatever world ending threat it is this week.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Obviously, it would be a wish fulfillment series. Except my wish fulfillment is to have a stable 9-5, an apartment, and decent hobbies, instead of having to worry about the demon king or whatever world ending threat it is this week.
Write it then. This is the writing prompt section, not author discussions.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Would make for a more interesting story than cliche isekai world #7190, that's for sure.

Pitch the MC against delusional weebs that want to be isekai'd and turn MC (un)intentionally into some sort of weeb-dream-crusher that fights delusions with logic and impeccable historic wisdom. Make them the opposite of every isekai MC ever: frugal, social, neither overly naive nor edgy, smart enough to know when to step down. In control of their own emotions and neither too likable nor too antisocial.

Let him and his wish to live a normal life crush the hopes and dreams of those that want to stand out. They get a SO that's neither too beautiful nor too uggo. Get some normal friends with maybe one or two weird ones. And live a fulfilling life with no dramatic happenings.

And please make it a comedy and/or SoL.

(Too lazy to even think of a story, so here's what I want others to do. Thx)

Digmata

The transmigrator was teleported by a contraption due to someone accidentally activating it. He found himself in a museum that is only witnessed by a trio of students in a field trip.

NDAs later the government made a deal with the transmigrator while they investigate the device and magic (realizing that someone must have used the contraption and get to Earth prior). He is also enrolled in the nearby high school to give a means of getting a life in case there is no way back.

Meanwhile back on his world, the discovery of the device's function caused turmoil from people who seeks to destroy it and those who want to use it to save the transmigrator.

One silent sneaking later, an elf servant activated the device choosing to fulfill her oath to stay by his master's side despite the uncertainty.

Luckily device was transported in a secure area.

Fantasy wizard meets highschool slice of life/ mystery paranormal.