Review Chain: Let‘s give some unreviewed novels some love.

bloodyWriter

So yeah. The title says it all. I will review the first commentor, he/she will review the second one and so on.

The only requirement for participation is that the novel you want to have reviewed has no reviews, more than 10 chapters and isn’t in hiatus.

You may exclude content warnings in those you are willing to review, but otherwise it is based on luck what novel you get.

Obviously, you don’t have to read the whole novel, so you just have to review minimum the first 20 Chapters. You can do more of you have the time or are interested in it.

A Comment in this Thread can look like this:

—>Reply to the Person above your comment:
Novel I want to have reviewed: (doesnt even have to be your novel)
Content warnings i don’t want to read: [Gore|Sexual Content|Strong Language(?)]

Please don’t comment if you do not want to participate and review within a week or so.

Also, don’t comment twice and just edit your comment.

You may read something that isn’t to your Taste at all, but try to ignore that then and Focus on other Stuff then (grammar, clarity, etc.)

So I‘ll start then:

Novel: Well if you unterstood everything, you will know that the First and the last one are Kind of Lucky / unlucky, so I don’t get a review, but whatever.

Excluded Content warnings: none.

——————
Mine is Kodomajo almost got 30 Chapters
You should reply to hanNamja so that’s he knows.

Osu - is some sort of greeting I guess? Also a game.

Naruto : Shattered Divinity
Do not forget your own review please.

Last edited:

AVL

Osu - is some sort of greeting I guess? Also a game.

Naruto : Shattered Divinity

Last edited:

Jemini

Mine is Key to the Void. EDIT: Looks like I got a review from somebody hours after posting this, so I no longer qualify for the criteria.

Also, wouldn't this one work better if we were reviewing the person above us? (I guess OP maybe just didn't want to seem like they were fishing for reviews?)

Last edited:

cravingsoul

Mine is Kodomajo almost got 30 Chapters
Alright. Guys, mine is kind of a short story so it it is easy to reveiw.

Razmatazz

Dungeon Cultist
Edit - Woops haha, sorry

@v - Got it! Thanks

Last edited:

bloodyWriter

It's not my usual genre, but I'll give it a read before the end of the weekend! :blobthumbsup:

I'm a few-hour new author on SH so here's mine. (I am reuploading my stuff from RR)
Respawn Condition: Trash Mob

First of all, that would be the wrong way around. Second of all, the guy I reviewed didnt review anyone else, so it is a already kind of broken. I think there is a newer thread doing something like this, you should check this one out.