Resolved Review Rating

Ninetailed_Furball

So I had a reader review my story, but the rating didn't stick.

After a few back and forths, we discovered that it was because setting the rating in the review wouldn't save, but setting the rating at the top of the story page would.

It was a bit confusing, so it would be nice that the review's rating would properly stick when picked.

Tony

Staff member
So I had a reader review my story, but the rating didn't stick.

After a few back and forths, we discovered that it was because setting the rating in the review wouldn't save, but setting the rating at the top of the story page would.

It was a bit confusing, so it would be nice that the review's rating would properly stick when picked.

Is it the same bug as this: https://forum.scribblehub.com/threads/rating-on-review-wont-save.832/post-14279 ? If so, I fixed it last week and it should be working properly. I just checked again and it's working on my side. If it's not working on your side, let me know and I'll take another look at this.

Ninetailed_Furball

It happened on the 15th, so it may have already been resolved by the time I posted it. I waited until we managed to talk and try a few things, so my bad.

Tony

Staff member
It happened on the 15th, so it may have already been resolved by the time I posted it. I waited until we managed to talk and try a few things, so my bad.

hmm? It's totally fine so no need to apologize. Any bugs, small or big should get reported as it'll help improve the site.