Review swaps?

Apocryphal

So I’m new to SH (not really, but new to posting my story) and I’m transitioning my stuff over from RR. Figured a new place would give me new stories to look out for and review. So, yeah, here it is.

My story is basically a theme park of Anime/JRPG styled elements mixed with dark/urban fantasy and mythological monsters pulled from mythos called Yokai. A personal friend of mine to put it short called it “If NieR, Code Vein, Nioh, and Final Fantasy had a baby”.

If that catches your interest, I’d be down to review swap with you. HMU.

D

Deleted member 29081

I can hit this. I'll read your story and let you know my thoughts.

In the meanwhile, I'm really looking for more feedback on my story, The Unchosen One.

Redchaos1

So I’m new to SH (not really, but new to posting my story) and I’m transitioning my stuff over from RR. Figured a new place would give me new stories to look out for and review. So, yeah, here it is.

My story is basically a theme park of Anime/JRPG styled elements mixed with dark/urban fantasy and mythological monsters pulled from mythos called Yokai. A personal friend of mine to put it short called it “If NieR, Code Vein, Nioh, and Final Fantasy had a baby”.

If that catches your interest, I’d be down to review swap with you. HMU.

Sure, this is my story if you are interested https://www.scribblehub.com/series/139113/phantom-ddraig/