Page Count: 547
Still 3-4 chapters to go, depending XD

Rellawing

Optimistic Kitten
Progress:
80 chapters
Word Count: 11674
Page Count: 572
Not estimating this anymore... it'll just get ridiculous if I don't run out of material. I might make a mini booklet for fans who love the story. XD That's all silly, cute, heartwarming stuff for wrap-up and to see the characters afterwards.

D

Deleted member 2533

This looks awesome! Seeing your progress is inspiring.

Rellawing

Optimistic Kitten
Until I write more chapters of the epilogue, the book is undergoing a lot of editing and reading. :3 As soon as I get past the phase I'm working on, I'll write more on it. I'm up to chapter 18 with that editing, but several other layers of editing are progressing over time. It'll take time to perfect it, but in the end it will be posted on ScribbleHub as well as Royal Road. That's the goal, and it should take quite a while to post it. I hope to gain a lot of traction with it!

Rellawing

Optimistic Kitten
Title: No Face, No Life
Genres: Thriller, Tragedy, Comedy, Action, Weak Protagonist Becomes Stronger, Magic, Yokai, Identity Stolen, Vampire, Loli, Kitsune, Tanuki, Mystery (Two mystery tags which would spoil the story if told)
Synopsis: A young aimless man born with an awkward face finds a goal worth fighting for in life. Unfortunately, what he wants is impossible to achieve. He breaks, but he recovers and does everything necessary to survive. Even though he hates his face and his name, still he fights to regain both. He fights hard and in the end he finds far more than he ever dreamed of. Love, life, and fun!

Last edited:

Rellawing

Optimistic Kitten
The editing work will continue for a month or so before the story is ready for public reading! Still looking for as many beta readers as I can get. The team I have seems to be sufficient, but the more the merrier! <3 :coffee: Time for some coffee!

Scribbler

The editing work will continue for a month or so before the story is ready for public reading! Still looking for as many beta readers as I can get. The team I have seems to be sufficient, but the more the merrier! <3 :coffee: Time for some coffee!
*cough cough* Where did you find your beta readers?

Rellawing

Optimistic Kitten
*cough cough* Where did you get your beta readers?

It's complex! It depends on whether or not people are interested. Going into it, they know a piece isn't a completed work. As for where I got mine, I joined a community, found my editor and good friend. One found my work and loved it. She's been a beta for a good while! I met couple more here on Scribblehub. They're popular authors here (they've trended for long periods). Another is a friend I met in a game I played. She does her best to contribute what she's able to. Then there's Assu-chan who contributes the most next to my original editor and became a second editor. Then there's a guy whose supported me in the shadows for some time. He loved my Kamifan story the most so far.

I created a page to credit people who help with my novel, and it'll stay there in one form or another to the end.

Scribbler

It's complex! It depends on whether or not people are interested. Going into it, they know a piece isn't a completed work. As for where I got mine, I joined a community, found my editor and good friend. One found my work and loved it. She's been a beta for a good while! I met couple more here on Scribblehub. They're popular authors here (they've trended for long periods). Another is a friend I met in a game I played. She does her best to contribute what she's able to. Then there's Assu-chan who contributes the most next to my original editor and became a second editor. Then there's a guy whose supported me in the shadows for some time. He loved my Kamifan story the most so far.

I created a page to credit people who help with my novel, and it'll stay there in one form or another to the end.
You've got a real operation going on. I guess I'll work on getting people interested. You sure have a lot of friends! :blob_teary: :blob_teary: :blob_teary: It's so beautiful! :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: I'm not crying! You're crying! Oh my god! It's so damn heartwarming! You're a good person.

Rellawing

Optimistic Kitten
You've got a real operation going on. I guess I'll work on getting people interested. You sure have a lot of friends! :blob_teary: :blob_teary: :blob_teary: It's so beautiful! :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: I'm not crying! You're crying! Oh my god! It's so damn heartwarming! You're a good person.

*smiles* Thank you! <3 Do you write, yourself?

Scribbler

*smiles* Thank you! <3 Do you write, yourself?
Seriously, hearing you talk about all the friends you made gave me physical pain in my chest. It was sooo nice. Like I got secondhand niceness from how nice that was. It was amazing.

Uhhh, I write a little. Right now I'm trying to find/decide on something I can write a longish 200 page story about. So I'm not technically writing anything right now.

Rellawing

Optimistic Kitten
Seriously, hearing you talk about all the friends you made gave me physical pain in my chest. It was sooo nice. Like I got secondhand niceness from how nice that was. It was amazing.

Uhhh, I write a little. Right now I'm trying to find/decide on something I can write a longish 200 page story about. So I'm not technically writing anything right now.

Think about what you're passionate about! We all write about what we love and know best! If there are things you know and like, you can share your knowledge without being too information dumpy. You let people discover the knowledge as time passes in your novel! Take the coolest and craziest dream or fantasy you had and make it into your soul's story! :s_wink:

Scribbler

Think about what you're passionate about! We all write about what we love and know best! If there are things you know and like, you can share your knowledge without being too information dumpy. You let people discover the knowledge as time passes in your novel! Take the coolest and craziest dream or fantasy you had and make it into your soul's story! :s_wink:
I really don't want to tell a story that has even a hint of my preference or presence in it. I want to be the tool used to tell a story that tells itself. I can't write selfishly. I think that's the only way for it to feel real. So I try not to write something if it feels like it has too much of my personality or preference in it. I really want to write something in the third person. Because I can't help but write myself when writing first person. And I'm such a boring character.

Everything longish I've written so far has had a version of me as the main character. I really want to write something real. I don't want to write something I've already written. It's easy to know what you don't want. But it's hard to know what you want.

Rellawing

Optimistic Kitten
I really don't want to tell a story that has even a hint of my preference or presence in it. I want to be the tool used to tell a story that tells itself. I can't write selfishly. I think that's the only way for it to feel real. So I try not to write something if it feels like it has too much of my personality or preference in it. I really want to write something in the third person. Because I can't help but write myself when writing first person. And I'm such a boring character.

Everything longish I've written so far has had a version of me as the main character. I really want to write something real. I don't want to write something I've already written. It's easy to know what you don't want. But it's hard to know what you want.

I understand! We've all done that! *smiles* No matter what, parts of you will imprint on your characters. Making a character that's exactly the opposite of who you are might be the answer. Think about things you wouldn't do and maybe go with that! Do what you have to do to get those ideas down! *smiles*

Rellawing

Optimistic Kitten
Maybe the problem is the subject isn't asking for beta readers! :3

Rellawing

Optimistic Kitten
Wrote another chapter. I felt like getting another out. :3

Progress:
81 chapters
Word Count: 117906
Page Count: 586

Rellawing

Optimistic Kitten
Progress:
82 chapters
Word Count: 119232
Page Count: 595

Editing Progress:
21/82 chapters

Editors: Assurbanipal II, Trismegistus Shandy

As the editing progress continues, the word count will decrease a bit. It will increase as I write more omake chapters. I intend to release a special aftermath set of chapters. I'll have to decide if I want to make that part an exclusive thing later. *grins* We'll see! Both of the editors are busy, so it'll take a month before it's ready to launch.

Btw, concidentally, Mohitotsu will finish its tour on Scribblehub at that time. We may be a few weeks late depending on certain elements. That way the readers will have something else written by me to move on to! I hope people enjoy it! I'm sure certain readers may not read it if they're afraid of a tragedy tag, but I'll make sure to underscore the fact that it's a Comedy foremost! <3

A cover will be in the works soonish. The artist is sick at the moment, but given how much time we have, I hope that will be ready to go too! *smiles* I'm really looking forward to this!

Chapters will be shorter than most of the stories I've released except for Kamifan! Unlike the rest of the stories, I will release it daily! Let's see what happens when I do that! It should last for 160 days and counting! That's quite a respectable time frame, yes? =^.^=

Thanks for following me here!

Rellawing

Optimistic Kitten
Btw, always looking for beta readers! Early on opinions. Oh sure, it's not 100% perfect yet, but that's what beta reading is all about! <3

Rellawing

Optimistic Kitten
Progress:
82 chapters
Word Count: 119482
Page Count: 595

Editing Progress:
23/82 chapters