I am the end of the fair and wise
Beware the gold I am or let another steal
White to black, I can turn black to white
Who am I?
I say silver!
Yup! I will explain the riddle .
1st line - Peace is an orphan
2nd line - War know what he's fighting for
3rd line - Happy and safe life due to laws (mostly)
4th line - Strife can threaten Peace's life, but she go hands in hands with War. It's mutual.
My interpretation was different tho.

Destruction meant war for me. In a war people want to protect their beloved one, therefore they wanted peace and gave birth to it.

But to end a war, one side have to win therefore they are willing to kill for peace.

To have peace means to have order.

Even if a war comes again, peace will never be forever gone, so instead of dying it run away.

LilTV1155

I say silver!

My interpretation was different tho.

Destruction meant war for me. In a war people want to protect their beloved one, therefore they wanted peace and gave birth to it.

But to end a war, one side have to win therefore they are willing to kill for peace.

To have peace means to have order.

Even if a war comes again, peace will never be forever gone, so instead of dying it run away.
Not silver.

Your interpretation is actually on the point except for the last line.

Peace is order, war is chaos. They are two sides of the coin. Counterparts and mates for balance.

Peace will die if the conflicts go too long, so she have to run. Also, she's terrified of violence and conflicts due to trauma in 1st line. War on the hand is chasing after her to protect her. But when someone get into a fight, Peace get jittery. Argue, she get restless. Killing and at full scale, she bolts.

Which also meant War have to beat himself up and grovel or battle other Gods of War or God of Violence keep Peace alive as well.

Last edited:

LilTV1155

I was always by your side
In your shadow, in your mirror
The elders call me a guardian,
The young see me a monster
So who am I?

UserMW

Time.
Letter D.
-
Riddle for you.

To hold me, people always kill
I am the end of the fair and wise
Beware the gold I am or let another steal
White to black, I can turn black to white
Who am I?
This is hard so, I'm gonna write a list and see if any of them is right.

1) Is it the concept, Peace?
2) or a sword? Swords can be made with gold, right? They're just not effective for anything but decoration.
3) Oh, perhaps the concept, Faith/Belief? It makes sense. Like the stories about real or fictional churches and their gods go way too far for Faith/Belief, turning white to black and black to white[That's the fourth line interpretation], And you could see it as precious like gold but can be stolen by others(The faith/belief in one thing could be replaced by faith/belief in another)[and this is the third line interpretation]. While some people can be fair and wise and still have faith/belief, I think most fictional stories I read don't portray them as such. So, yeah Faith/Belief could be their end[The second line interpretation].

Yeah, I'm convinced! It's Faith/Belief! 😁 The list seems pointless now and it's short with only three guesses but alright...... just for helping me reach the third guess and convincing me it's the right one, I'm gonna leave it there. 😅😂

LilTV1155

This is hard so, I'm gonna write a list and see if any of them is right.

1) Is it the concept, Peace?
2) or a sword? Swords can be made with gold, right? They're just not effective for anything but decoration.
3) Oh, perhaps the concept, Faith/Belief? It makes sense. Like the stories about real or fictional churches and their gods go way too far for Faith/Belief, turning white to black and black to white[That's the fourth line interpretation], And you could see it as precious like gold but can be stolen by others(The faith/belief in one thing could be replaced by faith/belief in another)[and this is the third line interpretation]. While some people can be fair and wise and still have faith/belief, I think most fictional stories I read don't portray them as such. So, yeah Faith/Belief could be their end[The second line interpretation].

Yeah, I'm convinced! It's Faith/Belief! 😁 The list seems pointless now and it's short with only three guesses but alright...... just for helping me reach the third guess and convincing me it's the right one, I'm gonna leave it there. 😅😂
Faith/Belief is very close. But No.
It's Power.