Roast your own story!

keitaro-sempai

The First Will's Origin
I know, but someone with a few thousand readers has no reason to complain. :blob_reach:
Fair enough, and is also late to chage the synopsis, specially if that one worked so well. I'm starting to think I should use a new one, that's another thing to complain about my story xD

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Fair enough, and is also late to chage the synopsis, specially if that one worked so well. I'm starting to think I should use a new one, that's another thing to complain about my story xD

What I learned throughput long years of novel studying is that

a) the literary quality of your work matters very little to not at all

b) story is of primary importance. The less intellectually challenging, the better for getting a large audience.

c) boobs always help! Sex sells is the main argument of many stories! :blob_reach: Use this and victory is secure.

1574538793102.png

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•

b) story is of primary importance. The less intellectually challenging, the better for getting a large audience.

c) boobs always help! Sex sells is the main argument of many stories! :blob_reach: Use this and victory is secure.
Everything you listed is the naked truth and I have to admit, shamefully, that my story is the epitome of your observation.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts

View attachment 1380
Bruh too expozed man. Hit home way too hard

Assurbanipal_II

Everything you listed is the naked truth and I have to admit, shamefully, that my story is the epitome of your observation.

Mah, yours doesn't look too bad. I have seen worse. :blob_reach: You get a quality pass stamp from TÜV Assu.

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
Hey @Assurbanipal_II I can't seem to find where you roasted your story. Ara ara, did I miss it somewhere?

Assurbanipal_II

Hey @Assurbanipal_II I can't seem to find where you roasted your story. Ara ara, did I miss it somewhere?

No, I am just commenting here. This is a free country for free people. :blob_reach:

Aside from that, my story is absolutely flawless and impeccable as a holy scripture written by god. All infidels who claim otherwise and criticisms my divine judgment will be deported with a one-way ticket to Siberia. I have no grammar issues and my dialogues and sentence structure aren't awkward because of an overuse of transition words. Not to mention, an op that leads probably nowhere together with a boring plot that mainly lives from comedy. But don't believe this rumours, they are just counterrevolutionary propaganda.

Scribbler

I don't think my writing has enough heart. It feels too detached.

GeriatricTools

View attachment 1380
I don't remember labeling this topic as 'Roast Scribble Hub', but your argument is flawless.
hMm mm i'm convinced... not because of the image. Totally.

Assurbanipal_II

I don't remember labeling this topic as 'Roast Scribble Hub', but your argument is flawless.
hMm mm i'm convinced... not because of the image. Totally.

Nobody was convinced by the picture, I am sure. After all, we are all here mature people. :s_wink: