Rom com where MC has a scary face

Agentt

Thighs
images_23_1.jpeg

You read the title.

Malonymous

How scary are we talking, like more than Toradora/Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai? (although they're more 'perceived as delinquent' kind of scary)

Bakarina even, if you consider that rom com

Agentt

Thighs
How scary are we talking, like more than Toradora/Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai? (although they're more 'perceived as delinquent' kind of scary)
Toradora type, yes. Though I didn't liked the second one much. There is also Angel Densetsu.
Of course, not scary, like horror scary
Bakarina even, if you consider that rom com
Bakarina isn't scary, per say. She has a scar but that does nothing.

Agentt

Thighs
If you're okay with shoujo, maybe something like Ore Monogatari?
No, I get jealous
Eh, she has a few scenes where she flashes her scary villainess grin~ :blob_evil_two:

If you're okay with shoujo, maybe something like Ore Monogatari?
Also, I shouldn't be asking you, but I just got reminded of a manga where MC, name is Honda, is a world renowned calligraphy writer and he looks so handsome all girls swoon but since no one talks to him, he thinks he is scary.
Whats the name?

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Also, I shouldn't be asking you, but I just got reminded of a manga where MC, name is Honda, is a world renowned calligraphy writer and he looks so handsome all girls swoon but since no one talks to him, he thinks he is scary.
Whats the name?

Agentt

Thighs
Oh yeah, it was this! I remembered the name wrong!
Thank you, Ben

CL

Do they both have to be human? I think I remember coming across some story, manga, or anime that involved the parents selling their daughter to a monster, demon, or god. There might even be a live action adaption of it too? :blob_unsure:

Agentt

Thighs
Do they both have to be human? I think I remember coming across some story, manga, or anime that involved the parents selling their daughter to a monster, demon, or god. There might even be a live action adaption of it too? :blob_unsure:
They don't, no

Reactions: CL

Bristlecone

Maybe “I’m Not a Villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness Doesn’t Mean I’m a Bad Person!“ ?

Agentt

Thighs
Maybe “I’m Not a Villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness Doesn’t Mean I’m a Bad Person!“ ?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Again, like Bakarina, it has no effect on story. She would go on an adventure, sponsored by king even if she was pretty

CL

:blob_no: Every search I am doing is trying to give me pretty boy demons or monster girls. I did try the "Beauty and the Beast" direction, but that gave me results already listed in this thread. The next direction I went in was the "Persephone and Hades" story adapted into another medium. I'll keep looking around while I am still awake enough to do such a search. :blob_blank:

Agentt

Thighs
:blob_no: Every search I am doing is trying to give me pretty boy demons or monster girls. I did try the "Beauty and the Beast" direction, but that gave me results already listed in this thread. The next direction I went in was the "Persephone and Hades" story adapted into another medium. I'll keep looking around while I am still awake enough to do such a search. :blob_blank:
You...shouldn't exert yourself so much for a random thread

• Haha
Reactions: CL

CL

You...shouldn't exert yourself so much for a random thread
As I've mentioned earlier to you in response to my grumpy look: I've got Covid and am bedridden with nothing to do but gargle salt water and spit (severe sore throat). I'll look because you've asked us and I'm interested in the topic too. :blob_popcorn: