Recommendations Romantic Girls love stories

Yati

I am looking for decent pure romantic yuri/girls love stories.

Any suggestions?

No gender bender, trans, or trap, futanari " isekai guy reborn as a girl"- stuff please. These aren't yuri in my book and therefore not what I am looking for..

Last edited:

Yati

Last edited:

Yairy

The Dreamer of Wonderland!

https://dynasty-scans.com/tags/yuri?view=groupings (Careful of opening the link it has some R18 images on the front. But this website has one of the largest collections of GL stories.)

I can send you more later. In a rush to get to work. Getting up is getting harder lately...

I also say Adachi to Shima the light novel is a good read that will take you a lot of time to get through. It's slow in places but in all honesty, it feels more realistic in terms of emotion because it's so slow. People enjoy the manga though. I haven't read it yet.

Edit: Great...now I want to read yuri but I have to go...

Last edited:

Yati

https://dynasty-scans.com/tags/yuri?view=groupings (Careful of opening the link it has some R18 images on the front. But this website has one of the largest collections of GL stories.)

I can send you more later. In a rush to get to work. Getting up is getting harder lately...

I also say Adachi to Shima the light novel is a good read that will take you a lot of time to get through. It's slow in places but in all honesty, it feels more realistic in terms of emotion because it's so slow. People enjoy the manga though. I haven't read it yet.

Edit: Great...now I want to read yuri but I have to go...
thx. I will check these out.

I have already plundered dynasty scans xD. And will continue to do so. I am really thankful that site exists. But it has been a while so thx I will look there once more :)

Adachi to shima is a really cute story. I really loved it. I binge read the LN as soon as I got my hands on them.

Yairy

The Dreamer of Wonderland!
thx. I will check these out.

I have already plundered dynasty scans xD. And will continue to do so. I am really thankful that site exists. But it has been a while so thx I will look there once more :)

Adachi to shima is a really cute story. I really loved it. I binge read the LN as soon as I got my hands on them.
Oh, you're a tough cookie. I'll get you soon enough!

MrTiemos

DinoSir, thank you very much!
I like how ‘trap’ is included in the list of no-go when it’s literally a GUY who looks like a girl.

Or maybe OP means reverse-trap, which is actually a little sad since I imagine there’s some good Yuri romances with one being a reverse-trap

Arslein

anywhere is good.

preferable no futanari either. I will add it to my OP..

but your story does look interesting so I will add it to my reading list ;)
So I don't know which of these you have read but they are the ones that come to mind and I would say that you will take a look at the synopses on the platforms instead of trying to say something with my low descriptive ability XD (I may add others when I remember them, but a few for now)

Scribble hub:
Vintage red
Einherjar becomes Valkyrie (If the author reappears one day I recommend it, if not there is no point in reading something incomplete)
Re:Born - Necro (says gender bender but only in my opinion it does not bother me, although I do not like the genre either, because although that was her past life as male,in any moment is it really an influence because she is she)

Webnovel:
Soul fusion online (the mc has a male character in the game but it is gxg, and then their scenes +18(?) are well, that, in the game, given her character, I recommend it as a good read and to your liking if you read it or not)(and although the MC dresses as a boy and is mistaken for a boy, that is her intention due to her circumstances, and it should be emphasized that the fl knew it was a girl when they met)
System journey to godhood
Moonlight demon
Not the heroin, not the villainess, but a side character... Or not?
The rise of Quetzalcoatl
The World seems Realistic but Why do I have a Leveling System? (It honestly looks good but updates take time because the author's sudden disappearances, added to the fact that with this rate he has not reached the yuri itself TwT)
The spider queen

Novel updates: (Keep in mind that these are translations of Chinese and Japanese novels so there are times that you don't know when they will be updated. Also if you search maybe you can find some complete ones on the internet but the translation is quite rough)
Becoming a Movie Queen after transmigrating as the villains cat
Green Tea Villainess Fails
I Favor the Villainess (complete)
I Woke up to Find I Have a Child
If You Win, Your Prize Is The Princess
Received a Wife From the Civil Affairs Bureau (complete)
Running Away Hand in Hand with the Second Female Lead
She is the Protagonist (Update regularly enough)
The Harem Rescue Project
The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady
Villainess, I’ll Pamper You (quick transmigration)
When I Reincarnated as the Villainess, I Raised Yuri Flags with the Heroine!? (Complete)

Some of these novels I cannot guarantee that they are good regardless of whether they are of interest to you because I have not finished reading them, I have not updated, or they have not finished the translation

Last edited:

Yati

I like how ‘trap’ is included in the list of no-go when it’s literally a GUY who looks like a girl.

Or maybe OP means reverse-trap, which is actually a little sad since I imagine there’s some good Yuri romances with one being a reverse-trap
I add trap because there are quite a few mislabeled trap novels out there that claim to be GL.

I would not mind a reverse-trap yuri story. I think I would find that really cute actually...
So I don't know which of these you have read but they are the ones that come to mind and I would say that you will take a look at the synopses on the platforms instead of trying to say something with my low descriptive ability XD (I may add others when I remember them, but a few for now)

Scribble hub:
Vintage red
Einherjar becomes Valkyrie (If the author reappears one day I recommend it, if not there is no point in reading something incomplete)
Re:Born - Necro (says gender bender but only in my opinion it does not bother me, although I do not like the genre either, because although that was her past life as male,in any moment is it really an influence because she is she)

Webnovel:
Soul fusion online (the mc has a male character in the game but it is gxg)
System journey to godhood
Moonlight demon
Not the heroin, not the villainess, but a side character... Or not?
The rise of Quetzalcoatl
The World seems Realistic but Why do I have a Leveling System? (It honestly looks good but updates take time because the author's sudden disappearances, added to the fact that with this rate he has not reached the yuri itself TwT)
The spider queen

Novel updates: (coming soon XD)
Yeah it can be a pain when an author disappears or just hops to a new story when you are invested...

I will make sure to check them out! thx :blob_cookie: have a cookie :blob_cookie:

Last edited:

Arslein

I add trap because there are quite a few mislabeled trap novels out there that claim to be GL.

I would not mind a reverse-trap yuri story. I think I would find that really cute actually...

Yeah it can be a pain when an author disappears or just hops to a new story when you are invested...

I will make sure to check them out! thx :blob_cookie: have a cookie :blob_cookie:
Thank you (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *ñam*

Cipiteca396

🌺🌑🐉🪶 Anxiety Overdrive
gender bender, trans, or trap, futanari
You're missing out.

Still, there's this one that I've read:

And a search that fits your criteria.

Yati

You're missing out.

it is just not what i am looking for atm :) it is not that i have never read those kind of stories...

I will give elania arachne a look.. thx
Awww....
Welp. Guess Necro is out of the picture then. (MC is still a girl since last life is just "memories from someone else" so... could check if you have the time for it.

Read https://www.scribblehub.com/series/216652/reborn-as-a-basic-barista-is-this-some-kind-of-joke/
I will take a look at both. i will put necro on my list for if I am ever in the mood. guess i feel sorry for that awww... i am to easily manipulated into reading stuff lol

Arslein

Faragi

You're missing out.

I feel honored to have been suggested <3

I'll still have to rewrite parts of Elania, though. Keep that in mind if you decide to read it...

The start is nowhere near as good as I'd like it to be.

Teanam

No gender bender, trans, or trap, futanari " isekai guy reborn as a girl"- stuff please. These aren't yuri in my book and therefore not what I am looking for..

Isekai itself isn't a problem?
I don't absolutely want to suggest my own story (feels kinda weird), but that quote is basically half of the reason I started writing. I love isekai, but I don't enjoy gender bender stuff (and harems, while we're at it). That combination of Isekai + FemaleMC - Gender bender - Harem is fairly rare and I almost had to try it on my own to scratch that itch.

The start's a bit rough and the romance takes a while, but once it starts, the biggest complaint I got about the relationship was that people had to watch their sugar intake for the rest of the day after reading a chapter.

Last edited:

Yati

Isekai itself isn't a problem?
I don't absolutely want to suggest my own story (feels kinda weird), but that quote is basically half of the reason I started writing. I love isekai, but I don't enjoy gender bender stuff (and harems, while we're at it). That combination of Isekai + FemaleMC - Gender bender - Harem is fairly rare and I almost had to try it on my own to scratch that itch.

The start's a bit rough and the romance takes a while, but once it starts, the biggest complaint I got about the relationship was that people had to watch their sugar intake for the rest of the day after reading a chapter.
No isekai is no problem for me... I'll make sure to check your story out. I can deal with plenty of sugar, I live near a sugar factory :blob_aww: