rss feed for individual novels

TotallyHuman

Before anyone says anything - yes, I know that you can subscribe to your reading lists.

I just feel that it is super inconvenient as you have to log in and add the novel to the list to subscribe to it or log in, find the novel and remove from the list to remove it from your feed.

Being unable to just copy a link, stick it into a field and get a feed working suuuucks.

I'd also like to have more granular control over my feeds, such as being able to easily look up all the available chapters from a particular novel only.

I have searched this forum and, surprisingly, it doesn't seem this suggestion has been made. I was pretty sure I'd made it a while back? Or maybe I didn't.

Piisfun

Playful Spacetime Dragon
Before anyone says anything - yes, I know that you can subscribe to your reading lists.

I just feel that it is super inconvenient as you have to log in and add the novel to the list to subscribe to it or log in, find the novel and remove from the list to remove it from your feed.

Being unable to just copy a link, stick it into a field and get a feed working suuuucks.

I'd also like to have more granular control over my feeds, such as being able to easily look up all the available chapters from a particular novel only.

I have searched this forum and, surprisingly, it doesn't seem this suggestion has been made. I was pretty sure I'd made it a while back? Or maybe I didn't.
This used to exist, and was actually removed, for reasons that probably only Tony knows.

So probably not happening.