Rules for chapter bookmark?

pavook

How does it work? It feels like 15 seconds or something I spent on the page and it's automatically bookmarked.
Which is nice on one hand - reading many chapters and not needing to check where I stopped previously.
On the other, it's frustrating - when checking up ahead if I like the story or not, backtracking a chapter or two because I want to verify something... And most of all, when checking up on comment replies that reset my progress onto a chapter the comment is on, not the one I read at last.

Any way to set up the timer for example into a minute or 2? Disallow bookmarking chapters that I already cleared or such?

Tony

Staff member
How does it work? It feels like 15 seconds or something I spent on the page and it's automatically bookmarked.
Which is nice on one hand - reading many chapters and not needing to check where I stopped previously.
On the other, it's frustrating - when checking up ahead if I like the story or not, backtracking a chapter or two because I want to verify something... And most of all, when checking up on comment replies that reset my progress onto a chapter the comment is on, not the one I read at last.

Any way to set up the timer for example into a minute or 2? Disallow bookmarking chapters that I already cleared or such?

This option is off by default. This means you enabled this option at some point and forgot about it. To turn it off or change the settings to more than 15 seconds, you can go to your Reading List -> Settings icon (located at the top right) -> "Auto Bookmark: " -> "Save"

Untitled-5.jpg

pavook

Oh, there it is, thank you. You are right about me setting it up and forgetting about it.
I could not find it before your help.