Recommendations Russian Roulette Novel Reading

TheMangaGod

NOT a Yandere Imouto Loli Goddess I Swear
Surprise me, I like Fantasy and especially Monster Girls so anything in those genre that's good. I'll read the first 3 chapters and tell you if I like it.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
You can always read mine if you're OK with mature stories 😇

Novellover

Perhaps Brothelm in another world will fits your taste If it's Monster girls Salvos Fits the Bill I'll write more if I remember

TheMangaGod

Will translations work?
Depends on how good, I can't sit through google translate tier translations but I'm fairly open with anything above that. I've read quite a few translations actually.
You can always read mine if you're OK with mature stories 😇
It's added to my Russian Roulette List. I'll get back to you after I read 3 chapters.
Perhaps Brothelm in another world will fits your taste If it's Monster girls Salvos Fits the Bill I'll write more if I remember
I'll look into it. Is that the title?

Novellover

Depends on how good, I can't sit through google translate tier translations but I'm fairly open with anything above that. I've read quite a few translations actually.

It's added to my Russian Roulette List. I'll get back to you after I read 3 chapters.

I'll look into it. Is that the title?
Yeah That's Part of the title Try Searching IN My Reading List Section Of My Profile Pretty High on Books amount I'm getting over to sort it right now
Oh hey stranger. Do I know you? LOL
And yes I'm all caught up on that one...
Yep Let's Hope Bery Continue that
I've found an Old Ass gem Of an Book Calld Deviled egg but that's finished like Aged ago
I've Found some Fairy girl books

TheMangaGod

I've found an Old Ass gem Of an Book Calld Deviled egg but that's finished like Aged ago
I've Found some Fairy girl books
I've read a lot of Deviled Egg, sort of got bored with it but it's on my reading list. As for Fairy Girl books, Oh tell me some titles! I love me some fairies!

Living as I please, As a loli Demon King

One day, Ryusei Homura and all his classmates are transported to another world where they are asked to help in defeating the 12 Demon Kings. Ryusei was always looked at as an idiot, a weirdo and a pervert who always stares at girls’ breasts. He was always bullied and beaten up...
www.scribblehub.com
www.scribblehub.com
And this one I've read a significant amount of.

Novellover

perhaps more

NotYourTypicalMan

Exhausted Member
there's a fanfic titled everyday life with a futa, probably your kinda thing.

Jemini

I've got a leech goddess reincarnated as an elf. Still thinks like a leech too. Does that count as a monster girl? (I rushed the intro/death chapter a bit. Please judge the quality starting from chapter 2.) Amashilama (the Mesopotamian divine leech and adopted daughter of the goddess of healing) reincarnates as the MC's twin sister.

TheMangaGod

perhaps more
I've read the last two, still waiting on more from the middle one... I added the first one thank you!
I've got a leech goddess reincarnated as an elf. Still thinks like a leech too. Does that count as a monster girl? (I rushed the intro/death chapter a bit. Please judge the quality starting from chapter 2.) Amashilama (the Mesopotamian divine leech and adopted daughter of the goddess of healing) reincarnates as the MC's twin sister.

Added, not sure if that counts but I'll see what I think! Thanks!
Added thanks!
there's a fanfic titled everyday life with a futa, probably your kinda thing.
gaylolis huh... So are you just one gay loli or a hive mind of gay loli's? I for one hope for the second as more gay loli's in this world can only make it better!
Your pfp explains it.

Uhhh for the rec i guess here, I know the author and the title seems legit so...? and dont forget to stab @Steelz cause he's a fkin lazy bird.
https://www.scribblehub.com/series/188827/monster-girl-survival/
Added! Thank you... and yeah I'm not exactly hiding my love of monster girls am I?

Businesssn

Brick-San the god of wholesome hentai
Is that on SH? I wasn't able to find it? Do you have a link?

TheMangaGod

Your pfp explains it.

Uhhh for the rec i guess here, I know the author and the title seems legit so...? and dont forget to stab @Steelz cause he's a fkin lazy bird.
https://www.scribblehub.com/series/188827/monster-girl-survival/
So I read the first 3 chapters... and I'm still reading, it's interesting although the writing style is a bit immature I like the plot and most of the characters so far. I give this a 8 out of 10 on the will I finish it scale. I'm pretty sure I'll read this until I'm done.
Thank you, saved in my list!

TheMangaGod

I'm liking it, although since I commented on your novel you're probably already aware of that... lol
Funny enough I wasn't aware it was your remake of an earlier story until I opened it and was like, Wait a tic!