Recommendations Russian Roulette Novel Reading

Jemini

I'm liking it, although since I commented on your novel you're probably already aware of that... lol
Funny enough I wasn't aware it was your remake of an earlier story until I opened it and was like, Wait a tic!
Well, definitely makes me glad I decided to introduce it in that case.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Yeah sure! I'm not super picky besides only really reading certain genre. Outside of that I'm fairly open as to the source.
Then Guild Wars is a good choice. It was originally on WebNovel, but was pirated, and the story is pretty good, with some R18 scenes, and not a lot. Basically real lyfe...

sereminar

Katalepsis
Has some very nice monster girls, it's more urban fantasy though, so maybe not your cup of tea.

super straight male & the opposite sex of female
So I read the first 3 chapters... and I'm still reading, it's interesting although the writing style is a bit immature I like the plot and most of the characters so far. I give this a 8 out of 10 on the will I finish it scale. I'm pretty sure I'll read this until I'm done.

Thank you, saved in my list!
your welcome, i alsolike this series

TheMangaGod

NOT a Yandere Imouto Loli Goddess I Swear
I'll give it a go but don't expect much, I also agree with your comment that it's probably not my type of story.
Title- Game of Delusions

First chapter

It only has 3 chapters and is a survival game story so I don't know if would be your type of story.

Snusmumriken

Vagabond and traveller
I was passing by and couldn't do anything but chuckle at the fact that the names of our stories have essentially the same meaning.
So check it out if you want - it is fantasy and has a non-human cast.

Edit: Caveat Voltor in case the signature isn't visible.

Last edited:

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
Oh! If you like, you can try mine. It has a little bit of everything but it is heavy in Fantasy/Romance. In my opinion, at least. No steamy bits until they grow up but... the three first chapters may scar you or make you hate someone with a passion! Well... Maybe just scar you. :blob_melt: Especially chapter 3 that's where stuff goes downhill fast.:sweating_profusely:
It's in the signature below! But... I was told we lazy in this forum so...:sweat_smile:
The Gates of Shadow

Freemints30

I guess I'll throw my hat in the ring. My novel is a fantasy of sorts with an angel girl mc (not a traditional type). Its more a slow burn, slow build supernatural mystery. Its also comes with illustrations. So I wouldn't mind if you give it shot. The link is in my signature.

TheMangaGod

NOT a Yandere Imouto Loli Goddess I Swear
I was passing by and couldn't do anything but chuckle at the fact that the names of our stories have essentially the same meaning.
So check it out if you want - it is fantasy and has a non-human cast.

Edit: Caveat Voltor in case the signature isn't visible.
Hahaha! Yeah that's a funny coincidence, saved the title.
I guess I'll throw my hat in the ring. My novel is a fantasy of sorts with an angel girl mc (not a traditional type). Its more a slow burn, slow build supernatural mystery. Its also comes with illustrations. So I wouldn't mind if you give it shot. The link is in my signature.
Saved, I'll give it a go.
Oh! If you like, you can try mine. It has a little bit of everything but it is heavy in Fantasy/Romance. In my opinion, at least. No steamy bits until they grow up but... the three first chapters may scar you or make you hate someone with a passion! Well... Maybe just scar you. :blob_melt: Especially chapter 3 that's where stuff goes downhill fast.:sweating_profusely:
It's in the signature below! But... I was told we lazy in this forum so...:sweat_smile:
The Gates of Shadow
I'm not generally a fan of tragedy but I'll give it a try.