Sad

Cedestroyer

How about a kind, honest, patriotic, competent, and godly convicted thief?

Those are the qualities the survey respondents in our country say that made them vote for the brat. That is, according to social media.

And this is the jurisprudence on why I (and others who have read it) call him a convicted thief.

Based Self-hating Peenoise

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
Here's a joke (attempt):

What do you call a dance that ends on a period? A polka dot!

LABmaiL

Friend of All Hats :)
America houses many acres of land, and with that comes many town, villages, and cities. Some of these places' names are quite unique. We've got Satan's Kingdom, Massachusetts, a scenic village. We've also got the humble trio of Buttfuck, Nebraska, Dildo, Newfoundland, and Bumblefuck, New York. The towns are usually the funny ones, though I also found one funny city. Welcome to Boring, Oregon.

Also this:
An engineer is working at his desk in his office. His cigarette falls off the desk into the wastebasket, causing the papers within to burst into flames. The engineer looks around, sees a fire extinguisher, grabs it, puts out the flames, and goes back to work.

A physicist is working at his desk in another office and the same thing happens. He looks at the fire, looks at the fire extinguisher, and thinks "Fire requires fuel plus oxygen plus heat. The fire extinguisher will remove both the oxygen and the heat in the wastebasket. Ergo, no fire." He grabs the extinguisher, puts out the flames, and goes back to work.

A mathematician is working at his desk in another office and the same thing happens. He looks at the fire, looks at the fire extinguisher, and thinks for a minute, says "Ah! A solution exists!" and goes back to work.

Attachments

• 1656734233708.png
    1656734233708.png
    62.2 KB · Views: 24

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Why did the mouse run the maze?

because it wanted to be sad like the guy posting in a forum

D

Deleted member 57675

My people's brains have two sides. On the left side, there's nothing right, while on the right side, there's nothing left.
Sounds perfect here too.

Someday Mazerunner, I hope everyone on here can feel happier again soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

SailusGebel

What, did your people elected an unapologetic, lazy and incompetent son of a dictator who plundered, killed, and led their country to ruin too?
Cross out 'son' and add the fact that this dictator started a war with the neighboring country. Also, add the fact that people chose him again and again for the past twenty years, for the sole reason of avoiding any wars. But now, they(not only propaganda but also usual people) use whatever means possible to justify this war and say that it was the right thing to do. Oh, and they even justify the genocide. Does my country qualify as a bigger joke than yours?

D

Deleted member 54065

Cross out 'son' and add the fact that this dictator started a war with the neighboring country. Also, add the fact that people chose him again and again for the past twenty years, for the sole reason of avoiding any wars. But now, they(not only propaganda but also usual people) use whatever means possible to justify this war and say that it was the right thing to do. Oh, and they even justify the genocide. Does my country qualify as a bigger joke than yours?
At the very least, your dictator has nukes, military jets, and the will to defy NATO because he was afraid of Western values encroaching on his country's sphere of influence.

Ours is a chuunibyou, who led his country to stagnation in the 80s, killed a lot of his people--either by torture and/or starvation (famines and economic mismanagement), siphoned the taxes into his Swiss bank accounts. Then our generation, whose parents fought to oust the dictator father, recently elected the spoiled brat of a son, who was a convicted thief, and tax evader, who, according to our very own 1987 Constitution, is barred from running simply because he is a convicted criminal. And what's even worse than a spoiled son of a chuunibyou dictator? Make it a plan-less, lying, incompetent, lazy son-president!

But even before that, in 2016, we elected to a six-year term a murderous, incompetent buffoon of a president and Communist Chinese lackey, who only stood by watching as our countrymen died of CoViD, police brutality, extrajudicial killings and starvation (due to lockdowns). He also unofficially 'sold' our territories, though we won in the UNCLOS tribunal.

And hey, our people is panning the politician who actually has a plan for our country, saying she is an idiot, incompetent, and a woman.

Now, how's that for the biggest joke of a country?

@SailusGebel

Is your dictator even more chuunibyou than ours?

Ei90sWbU0AAJHsV.jpg

Good lord...I'm really going to get arrested and die at this rate...lol

Last edited by a moderator:

SailusGebel

At the very least, your dictator has nukes, military jets, and the will to defy NATO because he was afraid of Western values encroaching on his country's sphere of influence.
This is simply false.
killed a lot of his people--either by torture and/or starvation (famines and economic mismanagement),
Check.
siphoned the taxes into his Swiss bank accounts.
Check.
Then our generation, whose parents fought to oust the dictator father, recently elected the spoiled brat of a son, who was a convicted thief, and tax evader, who, according to our very own 1987 Constitution, is barred from running simply because he is a convicted criminal.
He changed the constitution to be able to be elected. Btw, the constitution was and is unchangeable, but he still did it. So it's 50-50.
But even before that, in 2016, we elected to a six-year term a murderous, incompetent buffoon of a president and Communist Chinese lackey, who only stood by watching as our countrymen died of CoViD, police brutality, extrajudicial killings and starvation (due to lockdowns).
Before him, we elected an alcoholic who let the mafia and KGB govern and rule our country. With his utmost effort, we also kept a shit tone of soviet politicians who, by the way, ruined USSR.
And hey, our people is panning the politician who actually has a plan for our country, saying she is an idiot, incompetent, and a woman.
Check.
Now, how's that for the biggest joke of a country?
I dunno. Everything your country did, we did as well. But yours didn't start multiple wars and didn't justify genocide. I would also like to argue the things you mentioned were worse in my country, but it's already overly political, and I have some hope that this thread won't be closed if I stop here.

Anyway, I wanted to say that you're not alone. Even though my message might not mean much to you, you have my sympathy, and I hope your countrymen will change for the better.

D

Deleted member 54065

This is simply false.
I hope you're not joking. Because the MiGs and SUs are still viable than the Black Hawks that falls from the sky when they try to fly it. (Our airforce, yes)
He changed the constitution to be able to be elected. Btw, the constitution was and is unchangeable, but he still did it. So it's 50-50.
All dictators do that.
Before him, we elected an alcoholic who let the mafia and KGB govern and rule our country. With his utmost effort, we also kept a shit tone of soviet politicians who, by the way, ruined USSR.
And we got a pervert, murderer, incompetent buffoon and Chinese lackey before the spoiled brat, who reversed the economic gains of the previous administration. Yours is a lackey of the native/local crime syndicates. Still better than ours. (sarcasm)
I dunno. Everything your country did, we did as well. But yours didn't start multiple wars and didn't justify genocide. I would also like to argue the things you mentioned were worse in my country, but it's already overly political, and I have some hope that this thread won't be closed if I stop here.
They didn't justify genocide, because they kill us and lick the boots of foreigners.
Anyway, I wanted to say that you're not alone. Even though my message might not mean much to you, you have my sympathy, and I hope your countrymen will change for the better.
I lost hope for my countrymen. I'm still helping, but I know I will stop sometime later. After all, the death threats and insults against me would certainly reach a tipping point.

Still, thanks for your sympathy.

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
Joke, huh? Our PM thinks that if Putin was a woman he'd never have invaded Ukraine. Obviously doesn't know any Russian history....so if this is what Eton vomits out, I don't feel bad about only a state education for my son.

Or, what kind of snakes do you only find on cars in Transylvania?
VINDSHIELD VIPERS!

Ok, ok I'm going....:censored:

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
tempting, but who to aim her at?! I was thinking more of Catherine the Great anyway. 'Cos, ya know, women don't go to war. :rolleyes: