Sarcastic description of what happened in your story today. (Mega Thread)

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Not something I wrote recently but I'm editing it so it's fine. The characters got beat up by a barber.

CrazyKid21

MC made a deal with the devil to get revenge on those who wronged her. Instead of doing something about it, she just gloats about the past and mopes around all day.

WinterTimeCrime

Aggressive-Loving Snowflake
My bitch of a space officer almost killed three kidnappers as they tried to flee through a space pod. Sure, you could argue they were criminals, but the girl has no accountability for her gruesome actions. Someone needs to put her in her place.

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
MC has a minor breakdown because his leader doesn't care about anything

melchi

What is a custom title?
MC met with a girl who went to the river and took her beaver upstream to pick out a good spot for a dam.

doravg

104/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
My prince captured a princess. But he is gay...

RynnTheTired

Pathological Sleepyhead
My MC met a big, scary gryphon! :blob_shock:

...who promptly got herself stuck in a tree and needed to be rescued. Because that's totally a thing that big, scary monsters do.

Aiyoki

My MC Ran from a fight while carrying a goblin, was partially involved in causing said goblin to faint, punched a brick wall with her bare fist in the presence of a rescue and medical relief helper, and then proceeded to run back to the fight she'd originally been running away from...