Say something nice about the user above you~

Spica66

Although I haven't read your novel yet but judging from the title and your art it looks interesting.

EternalSunset0

You're a pretty cool person. Thanks for helping me out and giving some advice on art too.

EternalSunset0

Do you have a jar of positivity laying around? I always see you giving good advice...
Not really. I'm actually not a very positive or cheerful person irl. Even my family members have called me killjoy or distant at times.

It's just that when I'm online, it's easier to be helpful and open with people. I don't have many friends irl, and the few friend groups I have, I'm mostly a third wheel lowkey type of guy, so it does get a bit lonely at times. At least online, I can somehow validate or give value to myself and feel better when I make strangers feel better. I guess it comes with also trying(?) To play the chill mentor role in a way... even though I'm not as experienced or good as a lot of you guys.

On topic with the thread, you seem very active and engaged with my posts and I like that. Helps me a lot emotionally.

NotYourTypicalMan

Exhausted Member
Not really. I'm actually not a very positive or cheerful person irl. Even my family members have called me killjoy or distant at times.

It's just that when I'm online, it's easier to be helpful and open with people. I don't have many friends irl, and the few friend groups I have, I'm mostly a third wheel lowkey type of guy, so it does get a bit lonely at times. At least online, I can somehow validate or give value to myself and feel better when I make strangers feel better. I guess it comes with also trying(?) To play the chill mentor role in a way... even though I'm not as experienced or good as a lot of you guys.

On topic with the thread, you seem very active and engaged with my posts and I like that. Helps me a lot emotionally.
nice profile pic little 'killjoy'. White hair characters are the top of the MC chain.

D

Deleted member 45782

nice profile pic little 'killjoy'. White hair characters are the top of the MC chain.
Thanks for giving my story a pretty thorough review. It was definitely great to hear some feedback and see what I can improve and where it worked.

You seem to be a pretty nice person. :)

Ruyi

༺ aureate sect ༻
Thanks for giving my story a pretty thorough review. It was definitely great to hear some feedback and see what I can improve and where it worked.

You seem to be a pretty nice person. :)
I don't know what starfish taste like but your username makes it sound like a dessert! ^-^ Yum, yum~

Alkareel

Cuisses de Grenouille
I don't know what starfish taste like but your username makes it sound like a dessert! ^-^ Yum, yum~
Hey, I know this is the first time we've met but... I really like your shoes. :blob_happy: