Recommendations School Arc Actually Finishes

Lorelliad

If you love me, tie my hair 🎵
I've read so many "School Life" novels. It's one of my favorites, but I always feel blue-balled whenever it stops so abruptly due to some outside interference. I'd like to know if there are any out there that actually have the school arc finish before the protagonist goes on to do other stuff.

PancakesWitch

like my hero academia? Yeah I wish the school stuff wouldnt get interrumpted so much byshit going on. Just wait for the fucking school to end before you throw all the world-ending final bosses for fuck sake... But I guess there's some "charm" in saving the world while they're stupid teenagers.

I've read a novel named Hell mode which only has one academy arc that lasts a single volume (volume 3) and it is mostly the mc getting prepared for war against the demon king armies invading the continents.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Actually I’m thinking of putting in a “school arc” well two of them. One normal and one magical in mine, but there are 7 lives to go through so it’ll be in 2 of the reincarnation cycles.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
You can always just skip that part and start the story when they are an adult.

RootBeerBert

Was definitely popular growing up
like my hero academia? Yeah I wish the school stuff wouldnt get interrumpted so much byshit going on. Just wait for the fucking school to end before you throw all the world-ending final bosses for fuck sake... But I guess there's some "charm" in saving the world while they're stupid teenagers.

I've read a novel named Hell mode which only has one academy arc that lasts a single volume (volume 3) and it is mostly the mc getting prepared for war against the demon king armies invading the continents.
Isn’t Deku and his class still first years by the war arc and past that? Never really understood what’s stopping the author from doing all the huge plot points in the later half of my hero when they are adults, or at the very least when they are third years.

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes

The Speedrun summoner light novel?

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
I'm thinking of actually including a school arc in my story but I'll most likely focus on anything but the classes.

I'm also interested in novels that end their school arcs, tho.

PancakesWitch

Isn’t Deku and his class still first years by the war arc and past that? Never really understood what’s stopping the author from doing all the huge plot points in the later half of my hero when they are adults, or at the very least when they are third years.
I think they're at their second year now but yeah, the manga has terribly slow time progression and now it looks like its all getting even more post apocalyptic, Deku also became an edgelord and then not, and then became an edgelord and then back to normal, and then once more turned edgelord for a third time. This shit is jsut fucking awful