School Ruckus - A Mafia Game [Completed - Town Win]

Hasty

General Rules
0. The host can add and remove any rules if the need arises.
1. Be friendly. Minimize your profanity.
2. Do not discuss the game outside the game thread while the game is ongoing.
3. Do not edit your posts after writing them, period.
4. Do not act against your win condition. Do not throw the game
5. Do not use any sort of code or encryption during the game. Signals are allowed (When I say "x" I mean "y happened") but any sort of hidden message that requires a cipher/rule to read, or otherwise hidden message is not allowed.
6. Do not quote, screenshot, or otherwise post any messages received from the game master or anything related to the game anywhere while the game is ongoing.
7. Do not post in any other language other than english. You get one warning per post for non english posts(1 words phrases like et tu brute etc are allowed. Just dont hold a conversation with yourself or others in non-english languages)
This is this game's hosting color, it’ll make the VCs and other GM posts more noticeable. Do not use that color unless you absolutely need to.
9.Breaking any rule intentionally will result in a warning
10.1. Every player is required to post at least 2 game-relevant posts every Day Phase.
10.2. If a person doesn’t meet the required amount within a 24 hours, they will be prodded (i.e. tagged by the hosts, asking whether they can still play the game).
10.3. If a player doesn’t talk at all during Day Phase or gets prodded thrice, they’ll be 100% substituted or modkilled no matter what.
11.All warnings are of the same kind. Gather 3 warnings, and you will be either subbed out or modkilled.
12.Do not talk about clone accounts. This is a game about social deduction, not social recognition.
General Mechanics and Game Details:
  1. The game starts on Thursday 1st September at 9:30pm GMT +5:30
  2. There are 12 players ( 9 vs 3)
  3. Day Phase lasts 48 hours. Night Phase lasts 24 hours.
  4. Roles will be revealed upon death.
  5. If your PR is ever redirected you just get the redirected result. No other notification
  6. If your PR is ever roleblocked you get result that your action failed but not the exact cause
  7. Mafia have Private PMs. They can talk there during both Day and Night Phase.
  8. Faction kills are not mandatory.
  9. Faction kills need to be assigned. If there is nobody assigned, it will be randomized. Faction kills effectively work as an extra action, so whichever Mafia will kill can also perform their PR ability the same night
  10. There is no last will mechanic in this game.
  11. The dead will not be added to the spec chat after death due to a special mechanic
Special Mechanics:
  1. This is a closed setup. You do not know what roles are actually confirmed to be in this game.
  2. There are no neutrals
  3. There are no conversions.
  4. There are no vanilla roles. All are PRs
Execution:
  • Most Votes: The person with the most votes would die at the end of the day
  • Majority: The person with the votes of the majority of players will die immediately upon the vote count reaching majority (Please stop talking immediately if this happens and i am not online at said time)
  • No one will be executed in a tie
How to vote:
  • Write /vote [player name], !vote [player name] while tagging me, or keep posting the entire Vote Count in order to vote. Bolding the vote isn’t necessary, but it would make it easier for me if you did it.
  • Please do not write your vote at the end of a sentence because then I will most likely not notice it when I skim your posts.
  • Votes inside quotes or spoilers do not count.
  • You get a warning if you do not vote during the day when i post the last votecount UNLESS execution was by majority
  • [No lynch] IS NOT a valid option unless in MYLO or LYLO

Last edited:

Erys

Her Highness
7. Do not post in any other language other than english. You get one warning per post for non english posts(1 words phrases like et tu brute etc are allowed. Just dont hold a conversation with yourself or others in non-english languages)
I shalt speaketh in fusty English. English is still English nay matt'r how dat'd t is. So t is not 'gainst the rules.

Hasty

I shalt speaketh in fusty English. English is still English nay matt'r how dat'd t is. So t is not 'gainst the rules.
sure. Atleast i understand a bit of this and you are added

Hasty

Ok ok no more talking here exept for joining, specing and subbing

Amok

grblbrbl

Plus1

Cool, cool. I will likely be taking this game a little easier then the last; it was so mentally draining, having to think about every possible scenario and strategy to try to squeeze the best chance of a win.

I am so on board with rules 7 and 12. Thank you, Hasty. It's nice how specific everything is.

No one will be executed in a tie
Hehe
The dead will not be added to the spec chat after death due to a special mechanic
Oohhh... Mysterious.
You get a warning if you do not vote during the day when i post the last votecount UNLESS execution was by majority
Weren't faction kills optional?

Also, you never mention us tagging you for our votes. Is it not necessary? And if so, is it preferred, discouraged or outright banned?
T's not like anyone hither knoweth Polish concluded, be it.
Uh... kinkyuya? That's my horrible butchering of Polish 'thank you', based solely on how I heard it during my short visit there.

Ok ok no more talking here exept for joining, specing and subbing
Uhhh... dang. Nope. Too late. Can't back out now.

Actually... Aha! I never did properly join, just sorta said it in a different thread. So, /join. There it is.

Hasty

Cool, cool. I will likely be taking this game a little easier then the last; it was so mentally draining, having to think about every possible scenario and strategy to try to squeeze the best chance of a win.

I am so on board with rules 7 and 12. Thank you, Hasty. It's nice how specific everything is.

Hehe

Oohhh... Mysterious.

Weren't faction kills optional?

Also, you never mention us tagging you for our votes. Is it not necessary? And if so, is it preferred, discouraged or outright banned?

Uh... kinkyuya? That's my horrible butchering of Polish 'thank you', based solely on how I heard it during my short visit there.

Uhhh... dang. Nope. Too late. Can't back out now.

Actually... Aha! I never did properly join, just sorta said it in a different thread. So, /join. There it is.
I mostly copied off zone's format of games on NUF XD
Mhm i like it when rules are detailed too

By factional kill i meant mafia night kill

Oh yea tag me. I forgot. lemme just put that there