Sci-fi erotica, done in Game of Thrones style

tale_gunner

Hi all.

I am a published writer, but new to Scribble Hub and somewhat new to erotica. My "bread and butter" is mainstream fantasy and sci-fi. 40 odd years ago, I watched the first Star Wars drag Science fiction out of the shadows and into mainstream entertainment. Almost twenty years ago, the first movie in the Lord of the Rings trilogy did the same for fantasy. Nearly ten years ago, Game of Throne took television by storm.

Sci-fi and fantasy are here to stay, and where mainstream entertainment leads, sex inevitably follows. It started with sparkly vampires. Surely, dragons and demons are next?

My erotica story is "To Hell and Back Again", a Hero's Journey that will reach across the afterlife of countless religious beliefs in an ultimate battle of good and evil. There will be war on an unimaginable scale. There will be the sharp pain of tragedy and the sweet triumph of victory. And yes, there will be seriously smoking hot sex.

I invite you to take a look at https://www.scribblehub.com/series/101956/to-hell-and-back-again/. Even more, I encourage you to explore this niche in your own creative efforts. I believe that Erotica as a serious storytelling medium is the next Gold Rush in fictional literature.

What say we start that trend right here, right now?