Scribble Hub Battle Arena

Euphoria723

Scribble Hub Battle Arena

This is a thread for those interested in rp fighting. Do you like RP fighting? Let's do rp fighting here. For character used, you can just use your premade oc from other rp threads, assuming it's from Adventurer's Guild. Or you can use a temporary one. Anyone option is create a character post here with the powers and abilities listed out. You need to list the weapons and stats (speed, strength, defense, offense, etc) as well. If you have amino, you can use your OCs from the animo app. If you are a writer, you can use your characters from your novels.
To battle someone, just tag the person.

You can fight in these ways:
1 vs 1
2 vs 2
Team Battle

Rules
  • No god moding
  • No OP (you're character can not turn into liquid, gas, etc form. He cannot be undefeatable. You character can't be some Achilles but without the heel) (You also can not have the ability to absorb attack!! |'ve battle someone like those before and it was REALLY annoying)
  • No Auto Dodge (You must explain and describe how your character evade the attack)
  • No Auto Hit
  • There is no definite power/tier system as this is intended for your rp fight satisfactions and an unrestrained fight not tied down by levels

Last edited:

Jemini

For character used, you can just use your premade oc from other rp threads, assuming it's from Adventurer's Guild.

How about writers using characters from their own writings? Also, stats? Not everyone does liteRPG settings, and even in the case of those who do, the different liteRPGs do not have their stats standardised from one to the other.

A better way to portray comparative power standards would be the power tier system from Vs. Wiki which measures by the character's greatest fair self-powered feat with no mitigating factors.

(FYI: My protagonist from the series I'm writing would be a 7-B (Able to go nuclear and destroy a large city) by this scale if they were to go absolutely all-out, but their typical fighting style which is far more reserved would place them closer to a 9-A (able to completely wreck a room or demolish a small house))

Also, you need to define OP. The technical definition of OP is relatively far more powerful by comparison to the other in-universe combatants. So, going by the Vs. Wiki standards I just brought up, a person on a different higher power tier (those indicated by numbers) than the other combatants would be OP. If everyone in the fight is a 9, but you stick an 8 into the mix, the 8 would be OP. But, if everyone in the fight's a 7, then the 8 would be under powered in that context.

Euphoria723

How about writers using characters from their own writings? Also, stats? Not everyone does liteRPG settings, and even in the case of those who do, the different liteRPGs do not have their stats standardised from one to the other.

A better way to portray comparative power standards would be the power tier system from Vs. Wiki which measures by the character's greatest fair self-powered feat with no mitigating factors.

(FYI: My protagonist from the series I'm writing would be a 7-B (Able to go nuclear and destroy a large city) by this scale if they were to go absolutely all-out, but their typical fighting style which is far more reserved would place them closer to a 9-A (able to completely wreck a room or demolish a small house))

Also, you need to define OP. The technical definition of OP is relatively far more powerful by comparison to the other in-universe combatants. So, going by the Vs. Wiki standards I just brought up, a person on a different higher power tier (those indicated by numbers) than the other combatants would be OP. If everyone in the fight is a 9, but you stick an 8 into the mix, the 8 would be OP. But, if everyone in the fight's a 7, then the 8 would be under powered in that context.
yes u can use them too

and when i said stats I just intend them as a collective term for the speed, strength, attack, etc like which is better than the other and i intend this rp thread as a unrestrained rp fight not tied down by levels and such so I didn't rlly think much about the power levels.

Last edited:

Jemini

Well, Vs. Wiki's comparative tiering system is quite likely the single fairest comparative evaluation of character stats there is, since they've specifically formulated it for cross-universe Vs. matches squaring off characters who operate on different standards of measurement.

Also, you might want to add another mechanic to the stats in that case. Technique and skill. Technique defined as what methods the character has available to them (whether they be liteRPG like skills and abilities, or just moves and methods they have in their arsenal) and skill defined as just how good they are at making use of even the most basic movement. (For instance, novice martial arts Vs. true mastery.)

All that being covered, I will present my story protagonist's profile.

Note to all my readers, this is my long term plans for this character, how she's going to turn out in the future. The stats I am about to list off can be considered a major spoiler for the series. As such, I will place spoiler tags over the areas that have not yet been hinted at.

Name: Aerien of the blue jade dragon clan.

Race: Grey elf.

Combat background: In her previous life, Aerien was a master of traditional Japanese martial arts. In her new life, she possesses a power to give herself infinite magic energy, and possesses a dual-mind structure. Her previous-life mind possesses both armed and un-armed fighting combat skill, as well as 5 elemental attack abilities derived from the 5 basic kata of his combat technique. Her younger new-life mind possesses summoning magic and access to pure energy attacks of 18 elements (4 basic elements, 2 superior elements (positive and negative energy,) 4 combo elements (merger of 2 of the 4 basic elements,) 4 empowered elements (4 basic elements powered up by positive energy) and 4 depleted elements (4 basic elements shifted to their negative state by negative energy)). She can only operate in one of these states at a time, but can switch at any time.

The previous-life mind has access to less variety in her magic, but there are certain techniques only she can pull off. With the earth element, she can manipulate gravity in short bursts which can be used to sweep a person off their feet, lowering gravity to almost nothing for half a second before suddenly increasing it to 1.25 times normal, producing a limited telekenisis that has an almost sole function of unfooting a person. Water can be honed to a high-pressure cutting edge, fire is used to consume the radiant mental energy (stray thought waves) of her opponent which gives her limited mind-reading capabilities good only for reading her opponents base intentions. This is just enough to allow her to predict the next attack 0.5 seconds before it happens. And, wind can be used as a projectile thrusting attack. The 5th element she can control is negative energy, which she uses to erase her presence. This makes it so she's harder to find once she gets out of her opponent's line of sight.

The younger mind's technique is far less refined and, while she can call on more elements, they are mostly limited to just unrefined bursts of that energy type.

Stats: Aerien's base stats are fairly low, with the exception of her magic. Her greatest power is her combat skill derived from the pure skill of the older previous-life mind. Even without the fire technique for mind-reading, she can read her opponent's moves and discern their weaknesses. She makes up for a lack of speed by simply moving to the correct position with as little wasted movement as possible and intercepting her opponent's move, often using their own force against them.

Weapons:
Aerien's chief weapon is the Igorot Axe-staff of the great tree. This weapon is topped with the head of a double-bit igorot-axe, a kind of axe that is designed to really be more of a war-pick that widens into a blade as it goes down the weapon's body, giving it better penetration ability than a regular axe. This weapon is specialized for armor piercing, but this one is particularly specialized for stealth as it's design is such that it actually looks like a mage's staff and only the most discerning eye can catch out that it is actually an axe. The axe is enchanted to further enhance the armor piercing abilities, rendering all metal armor absolutely useless against it. The remaining enchantments are designed to prevent blood from sticking to it and maintaining it's sharp edge.

The greatest power of this axe though is actually in the wooden shaft. It is made from the living wood of a spirit tree, and weighs more than the same amount of lead. The shaft can extend up to 4 times it's length with a fast mental command from Aerien, and if she decides to cause it to become flexible like a chord then it can extend up to 32 times. However, her preference is to leave one end at full normal density when she uses this partial flexibility technique, limiting the length to 16 times normal. (It effectively becomes a chain-sickle.) She can also cause the staff to simply divide into two parts, allowing her to tie a person up with one end either figurateively with a joint-lock technique that utilizes a staff, or literally by letting it become flexible, while separating off the axe portion to strike at a weak point. (The separated off axe head will have less weight to it if this is done, decreasing it's penetrating power, meaning she needs to find a chink in the armor or strike unprotected flesh if she uses this tactic.)

(The system will not allow me to upload my picture of an igorot axe, so here's a youtube video of someone evaluating one.)

Gear: Aerien also possesses a special robe of the fey court, designed to help her with the handicap of being unable to fly in a society highly based around personal flight capability. The robe is enchanted to grant her high speed flight capabilities, allowing her to easily fly and hover with a thought. Both her minds are fully capable of controlling the enchantments on this robe.

Note for fairness of the fight: The powers available to the young-mind Aerien can reach nuclear anihilation or natural disaster scale if she is allowed time to sit back and charge up an attack. This overwhelming trump card can be taken away, bringing her down to a far more managable scale, by simply fighting her indoors and at close range. This can make for a far more fare fight.

Last edited:

Zero300

Seems I can't use Zero from Writers of the Community...his "All Things To Zero" ability is just to OP. With the amount of Creativity he has in his capacity and boosted by the awakening of Imagination, he could turn time progress to zero as well as decreasing a person's stat or health to zero.

Zero300

Name: Zero
Origin: Writers of the Community
Race: Human

Skills:
Close Combat Proficiency - skilled in hand-to-hand combat
Creativity Skill: All Things Turned to Zero! - Relates one thing with a numerical value and decrease it to zero.
  • Can't be used to kill.
  • Can only use against one thing at a time.
  • Lasts for a day or until another thing is changed to zero.
Creativity Skill: 300 to Life - Adds 300 HP
  • Can also be used to resurrect the dead.
Imagine Skill: Cancel - Cancels any spell or skill
  • Must be within range of fifty meters.

Weapons/Equipment:
Variety of RPs - virtual realities that capture all within a vicinity and participants need to complete the RP objective and survive in order to get out.

Last edited:

Jemini

Name: Zero
Origin: Writers of the Community
Race: Human

Skills:
Close Combat Proficiency - skilled in hand-to-hand combat
Creativity Skill: All Things Turned to Zero! - Relates one thing with a numerical value and decrease it to zero; Can't be used to kill.
Creativity Skill: 300 to Life - Adds 300 HP; Can be used to resurrect the dead.
Imagine Skill: Cancel - Cancels any spell or skill; Must be within range of fifty meters.

Weapons/Equipment:
Variety of RPs - virtual realities that capture all within a vicinity and participants need to complete the RP objective and survive in order to get out.

Question, what happens if he's going up against a character who's NOT from a liteRPG like mine? None of her abilities are measured in numerical values at all, not even the similar abilities from the same universe.

Zero300

Question, what happens if he's going up against a character who's NOT from a liteRPG like mine? None of her abilities are measured in numerical values at all, not even the similar abilities from the same universe.
Doesn't matter if your character has litRPG settings or not. My character can set your character's looks to a numerical value and than change it to zero. Your looks would become the ugliest there ever was.

Euphoria723

Need to know what character you're operating first. That was your own standard after all.
im gonna use this guy, just ignore the godly stuff. Those are irrelevant