Scribble Hub default image Questions

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
1570732689068.png

Does anyone know what font Scribble Hub is written in?
Also, does anyone know what creative commons licenses the image may have?

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
Well, as Grace Hopper once said, "It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission"
I plan to modify it and use it as my cover for my story on ScribbleHub, so if it turns out that is not okay, then someone tell me.

LWFlouisa

Actually this is one of the better defaults I've seen. Just needs more green objects on black background.

Tony

Staff member
View attachment 1231
Does anyone know what font Scribble Hub is written in?
Also, does anyone know what creative commons licenses the image may have?
Well, as Grace Hopper once said, "It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission"
I plan to modify it and use it as my cover for my story on ScribbleHub, so if it turns out that is not okay, then someone tell me.
@Tony bro are you hiding the answers

I'm not ignoring the post, I think. The problem is I totally forgot where I got it from :sweating_profusely:. I just recently (1-2 weeks ago) got a new computer and I used to store my emails locally (via the Outlook mail software) so I can't try to look through my old emails and try to find the source anymore. Well, I can still try to find it if I was forced to as I haven't gotten rid of my hard drive on the old computer yet but it'll be kind of a hassle so I would rather avoid it.

So to answer your question, I totally forgot where the image is from at this time! As for the font, it's this one: https://www.dafont.com/fat-tats.font

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I'm not ignoring the post, I think. The problem is I totally forgot where I got it from :sweating_profusely:. I just recently (1-2 weeks ago) got a new computer and I used to store my emails locally (via the Outlook mail software) so I can't try to look through my old emails and try to find the source anymore. Well, I can still try to find it if I was forced to as I haven't gotten rid of my hard drive on the old computer yet but it'll be kind of a hassle so I would rather avoid it.

So to answer your question, I totally forgot where the image is from at this time! As for the font, it's this one: https://www.dafont.com/fat-tats.font
Thanks bro