Scribble Hub Turns Two!

Tony

Staff member
I know it's a bit late but Happy 2nd Birthday!!!

I wasn't going to make this thread as I really don't have much to say other than I'm thankful to see that the site is still growing and that the community is still friendly and welcoming for the most part. Site growth means people like the site and it's a nice feeling knowing that people like what you've made. So for fun, let's compare last year stats to the current year...

Last year stats:
averaging 260k daily pageviews and 700 daily chapter comments

This year stats:
averaging 520k daily pageviews and 1250 daily chapter comments

Pretty nice, right?

As a rule of thumb, a bounce rate in the range of 26 to 40 percent is excellent. 41 to 55 percent is roughly average. 56 to 70 percent is higher than average, but may not be cause for alarm depending on the website. Anything over 70 percent is disappointing for everything outside of blogs, news, events, etc.

I know features are a bit slow at the moment but I'm still working on the site. It's mostly bugs and backend stuff you don't see. As long as you keep supporting SH, I'll keep working on improving it.

If you're still here in the community as an author, reader, lurker, etc... thanks!!!! :blob_party:

CL

:blob_hide: I'm going to sound like a brownnose here, but...

We've appreciated how welcoming and supportive you've been to all of us here, Tony. We're sorry to have to always bug you with troubling activity (such as 1-star bombing runs and more). We always have appreciated the services you've done, one-on-one, for each of us all. :blob_cookie:

Happy Birthday to all of the Scribblies! :blob_party:

Ophious

〖Failed to be active〗〖Digging out of my grave〗
Wow, feels like it was just yesterday Tony announced Scribble hubs existence

Generik0

IMG_20210104_180009.JPG

For reals though. I am glad I discovered this community. Even though I am that kid in the back corner you shouldn't associate with. I hope this community thrives in a better light.

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Ayyyyyyyyyyyyy, to infinity and beyond!

Mihou

Firefly—
Happy Birthday and also happy anniversary to Tony on SH 😅🥰

ChronicleCrawler

♠ItCrawls♠
It has been a ride. May you be from the smut faction, loli faction, crazy faction, lets-keep-forum-hot faction, Discord-is-better-faction, lurker faction, furry faction, or whatever affiliations you have. A happy 2nd birthday scribblers! :blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco:.