Scribble Hub Turns Two!

D

Deleted member 22388

Checking Scribbly and surprise surprise, it turn 2.
I'ma carry it around behind my back and enjoy heaven scenery.
I Macho lover is proud
Happy birthday scribble gang~
And--- keep up the good work Tony! :blob_salute:

Attachments

• Cat.jpg
    Cat.jpg
    464.9 KB · Views: 81

placeintime

Yeeting myself out
Happy birthday to you scribble hub! I consistently forget that this is a new website XP

Zavha0mnic

I salute your hard work tony! Also the name tony is cool. Pog.

Riese

Just a writer for fun
Delayed happy birthday SH May our God tony bless us!:blob_reach:

Asami_Shirogane

As an aspiring author and reader, I absolutely adore/enjoy the slickness and simplicity of the interface so that I can navigate throughout the website and meet new aspiring authors in the same boat. Way better than Wattpad.

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Happy birthday!!!! Thanks @Tony for all the work you put into this community as well as all the admins (which, shamefully, I am not familiar with). Much appreciated!

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
those are some pretty impressive stats for our little community. doubling average daily page views and increasing daily chapter comments by ~75% in a year shows the growth that SH has had occur.

COLOC_Kid

morphing-state
I know it's a bit late but Happy 2nd Birthday!!!

I wasn't going to make this thread as I really don't have much to say other than I'm thankful to see that the site is still growing and that the community is still friendly and welcoming for the most part. Site growth means people like the site and it's a nice feeling knowing that people like what you've made. So for fun, let's compare last year stats to the current year...

Last year stats:

This year stats:

Pretty nice, right?

I know features are a bit slow at the moment but I'm still working on the site. It's mostly bugs and backend stuff you don't see. As long as you keep supporting SH, I'll keep working on improving it.

If you're still here in the community as an author, reader, lurker, etc... thanks!!!! :blob_party:
scrible hub is so young it will need something to bring in more viewers, hmm wait what about a scribble hub feature game