Scribble Hub Turns Two!

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
scrible hub is so young it will need something to bring in more viewers, hmm wait what about a scribble hub feature game
The site is growing at a very good pace, it also has advertising from NU to help its growth as well as contests with actual prize money involved in them.

That's about as much as what can be done to promote the site. It will keep growing for the foreseeable future, which is more than enough~

COLOC_Kid

morphing-state
The site is growing at a very good pace, it also has advertising from NU to help its growth as well as contests with actual prize money involved in them.

That's about as much as what can be done to promote the site. It will keep growing for the foreseeable future, which is more than enough~
NO accept this demon kings offer for a feature scribble hub rpg game for neebs (its like d&d I think not)

Thousand_Faces

I know it's a bit late but Happy 2nd Birthday!!!

I wasn't going to make this thread as I really don't have much to say other than I'm thankful to see that the site is still growing and that the community is still friendly and welcoming for the most part. Site growth means people like the site and it's a nice feeling knowing that people like what you've made. So for fun, let's compare last year stats to the current year...

Last year stats:

This year stats:

Pretty nice, right?

I know features are a bit slow at the moment but I'm still working on the site. It's mostly bugs and backend stuff you don't see. As long as you keep supporting SH, I'll keep working on improving it.

If you're still here in the community as an author, reader, lurker, etc... thanks!!!! :blob_party:
Thank you for providing such an amazing service! I came here from a link, have found so many more stories to read, and am now working to write my own. I appreciate this opportunity and beauty from the bottom of my heart. Thank you!

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
I know it's a bit late but Happy 2nd Birthday!!!

I wasn't going to make this thread as I really don't have much to say other than I'm thankful to see that the site is still growing and that the community is still friendly and welcoming for the most part. Site growth means people like the site and it's a nice feeling knowing that people like what you've made. So for fun, let's compare last year stats to the current year...

Last year stats:

This year stats:

Pretty nice, right?

I know features are a bit slow at the moment but I'm still working on the site. It's mostly bugs and backend stuff you don't see. As long as you keep supporting SH, I'll keep working on improving it.

If you're still here in the community as an author, reader, lurker, etc... thanks!!!! :blob_party:
Scribble Hub seems to have grown a lot...