Scribble Hub's Discord Banner Contest!

Dinovoila-arts

It totally derived from the original sketch :blob_no:

It looks okay-ish if very small :blob_hmm_two: please don’t look at the original :blob_teary:
Woow thats looks woow...

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
Alv is dumb so he forgot to add that rule, but you can't submit more than one.
And I'm not dumb, I've told you that I have limited data access yet you don't seem to understand that.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Do you only submit one ? Why dont you submit two. Its allowed
I never do more than one submission. The steam is out after one work, and I get lazy >.> That piece already took longer than I had planned for it.I didn’t intend to participate in the first place and this should’ve been a shitpost originally. :sweating_profusely:

Mihou

Firefly—
I never do more than one submission. The steam is out after one work, and I get lazy >.> That piece already took longer than I had planned for it.I didn’t intend to participate in the first place and this should’ve been a shitpost originally. :sweating_profusely:
I wonder why I also joined, when my chances of winning is close to 0...

Dinovoila-arts

We've finally hit level 2 on discord boost status today! :blob_party: :blob_party: :blob_party: And as such we can now have a banner on the discord server.

First, a big thank you to all the boosters on the server for making this possible.
View attachment 3022
View attachment 3024

How will this contest work?
The contest will last for 1 month (Until 26th of July), the artist must submit their entry by the deadline. And then the voting will take place for a week after the deadline has concluded.

Artists can submit their entry on this thread or in PM to me. Once the deadline is reached, another thread will appear for the voting to take place!

The first place will be decided by Staff's judgement while 2nd place will be decided through the community voting! Entering the contest mean you are giving consent for us to use your art for the server banner!

Entry Requirements
  1. Has to be your own original creation.​
  2. Submitted by 26th of July.​
  3. Minimum size for the banner is 960x540, Ratio being 16:9.​
  4. Safe For Work.​
  5. Represent ScribbleHub.​
  6. Single Submission Only.​
Requirements are subject to changes as the contest continues.

Prizes
  1. 100$
  2. 50$

For more information on discord banners, you can check it here! Good luck to all the participants.

Come join us on discord:
https://discord.gg/6tUvG5c
admin I want to ask. do I have to include scribblehub when submitting my artwork

Straborvsky

Here mine, about the banner ... it would be better if admin or mods the one who decide to put in it, so this image Scribble Hub logo just Place Holder, I will give you a clean image to put a better logo or edit it as you find suitable. I'll PM you

Nyan_sempai

,✨ ILLUSTRATOR ✨
Version with text:

Version without text:

And here is some description! (i usually do a description of my artworks)

This is SH chan, a representation of SH itself! The color pallete is inspired by SH, the looks are inspired by SH, and even though i didn't intend to, she has blue eyes and silver hair like @Tony's avatar, (its coincidental i swear) SHe has stars all over her clothing and accessories, her id is "S" and so on. The pen and papers suggest she is a writer and the books and glasses and id is also supposed to suggest she is a librarian of sorts. I gave her thicc thighs cause why not as well. I have kept the bg simple for her to stand out.

The mouse "hub" is made to be a sort of "just in case" mascot and a cute partner of SH chan. I made him hoping he would do good enough as a emoji for SH in future (so does SH chan). And welp Tony chan likes cute things and especially when they look scary! haha, an "yandere" emoji? (ethically i shouldn't make a blob as that's not original)

Please ask for the unwatermarked version if its chosen! >.< i added that because i don't want anyone to redistribute this drawing without credits jic.

Dinovoila-arts

Version with text:

Version without text:

And here is some description! (i usually do a description of my artworks)

This is SH chan, a representation of SH itself! The color pallete is inspired by SH, the looks are inspired by SH, and even though i didn't intend to, she has blue eyes and silver hair like @Tony's avatar, (its coincidental i swear) SHe has stars all over her clothing and accessories, her id is "S" and so on. The pen and papers suggest she is a writer and the books and glasses and id is also supposed to suggest she is a librarian of sorts. I gave her thicc thighs cause why not as well. I have kept the bg simple for her to stand out.

The mouse "hub" is made to be a sort of "just in case" mascot and a cute partner of SH chan. I made him hoping he would do good enough as a emoji for SH in future (so does SH chan). And welp Tony chan likes cute things and especially when they look scary! haha, an "yandere" emoji? (ethically i shouldn't make a blob as that's not original)

Please ask for the unwatermarked version if its chosen! >.< i added that because i don't want anyone to redistribute this drawing without credits jic.
Love this😍