Scribble Hub's Discord Banner Contest!

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
We've finally hit level 2 on discord boost status today! :blob_party: :blob_party: :blob_party: And as such we can now have a banner on the discord server.

First, a big thank you to all the boosters on the server for making this possible.
1593186040335.png

1593186082130.png

How will this contest work?
The contest will last for 1 month (Until 26th of July), the artist must submit their entry by the deadline. And then the voting will take place for a week after the deadline has concluded.

Artists can submit their entry on this thread or in PM to me. Once the deadline is reached, another thread will appear for the voting to take place!

The first place will be decided by Staff's judgement while 2nd place will be decided through the community voting! Entering the contest mean you are giving consent for us to use your art for the server banner!

Entry Requirements
  1. Has to be your own original creation.​
  2. Submitted by 26th of July.​
  3. Minimum size for the banner is 960x540, Ratio being 16:9.​
  4. Safe For Work.​
  5. Represent ScribbleHub.​
  6. Single Submission Only.​
Requirements are subject to changes as the contest continues.

Prizes
  1. 100$
  2. 50$

For more information on discord banners, you can check it here! Good luck to all the participants.

Come join us on discord:
https://discord.gg/6tUvG5c

Last edited:

Nyan_sempai

,✨ ILLUSTRATOR ✨
We've finally hit level 2 on discord boost status today! :blob_party: :blob_party: :blob_party: And as such we can now have a banner on the discord server.

First, a big thank you to all the boosters on the server for making this possible.
View attachment 3022
View attachment 3024

The contest will last for 1 month (Until 26th of July), the artist must submit their entry by the deadline. And then the voting will take place for a week after the deadline has concluded.

Artists can submit their entry on this thread or in PM to me. Once the deadline is reached, another thread will appear for the voting to take place!

The first place will be decided by Tony's judgement while 2nd place will be decided through the community voting!

Entry Requirements
  4. Safe For Work.​

Prizes
  1. 100$
  2. 50$

For more information on discord banners, you can check it here! Good luck to all the participants.

Come join us on discord:
What's the judging criteria tho? Don't contests mention the judging criteria? edit: nvm I am a dummy

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Either mod team favorite or community vote :blob_cookie:

Mihou

Firefly—
The first place will be decided by Tony's judgement while 2nd place will be decided through the community voting! We'll use the first place or the second place banner or maybe both in rotation!
Judging criteria for people who didn't see

Tony

Staff member

View attachment 3022
View attachment 3024

The first place will be decided by Staff's judgement while 2nd place will be decided through the community voting! Entering the contest mean you are giving consent for us to use your art for the server banner!

Entry Requirements
  4. Safe For Work.​

Prizes
  1. 100$
  2. 50$

Come join us on discord:

This is the banner you're replacing if you plan on entering the contest:

sh_discord_banner.jpg

Adding a screenshot so you'll know what kind of banner it is.

Good luck to everyone entering the contest!!! :blob_party:

Moshi

I posted this yesterday on the discord, but I guess I'll post it here too.

banner.png

1593291684517.png

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Do we still have some reputation left aside from the a few good ones such as being friendly? :blob_frown: :blob_popcorn_two:

I mean I was told that we were a place of pleasure seekers, truth seekers, and... wet dreamers.:blob_uwu:

True enough. We might have already reached a low that cant go lower.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Does SH have an official logo or signet?