Scribble Hub's Discord Banner Vote

Which banner deserve to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mihou

Firefly—
Yeah I know that but compare it to no 1...Then maybe there's another reason lol
I don't want to worry about it, it probably shouldn't be used anyway...
May I ask what the banner you made actually means? I've been quite curious since you submitted it >w< Also, don't take the votes for no.1 seriously, most people simply think of it as a joke (which usually happens a lot especially in stuff that uses votes from the community). >w<

Goswick

Drunken Australian
May I ask what the banner you made actually means? I've been quite curious since you submitted it >w< Also, don't take the votes for no.1 seriously, most people simply think of it as a joke (which usually happens a lot especially in stuff that uses votes from the community). >w<

No. 1 is the best banner, and you cannot convince me otherwise.

Blitz

『⛰Ping-Pong Cat❄️』『⚡️New member⚡️』
I like 6 and 9~

TLCsDestiny

Actually I got a few pictures in a series, it's called 'Handmagination'. I believe that one was no 4
Picture1.jpg
This one was first one

Not much of a story behind it though really. I did come up with something though (a cultivation aspect) lol but it was just an idea.

Entir

No.3 looks soft to my eyes, which is nice and I love it while I also like no.10's pixel art which takes time to do.