scribble thread

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Scribble Hub Scribble Thread!

The rule of this game is simple.
For exactly three minutes...
(- Here is a link to a timer -)
...start typing. Do not look at the keyboard.
Do not stop typing. Do not press backspace.
As soon as the time's up, stop typing and post.

Max one post per day. Double-posting is allowed.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Hi everyone i'm trying this for the first time.
By the way I have a broken keyboard so I'm not sure how this will work
but I will try my best anyways so please forgive any typos that pop up
also I write really slow.
you can sort of blame it on my p key because that is the broken key on my keyboard
it's actually really annoying because write now I have that letter saved on ctrl v
so whenever I need to type a p normally I paste it

isn't that really annoying?
In either case, the moral of the story is don't spill water on your laptop because it will be really frustrating to clean it up later
you don't want to be that person who has a broken laptop. That is sad. laptops cost money so you don't want to waste money
wasting this is bad please remember to recycle and conserve electricity.

global warming is real! one of the professors at my university has that written on her door by the way
so if my professor says so obvious it's super reliable information
so you should listen too and dont waste stuff okay?

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
Today, I want to see the world yet the chains hold me back. Sun my darling where are you? Moon my sweetheart will I have a glimpse of you? Stars my friend are you fine tonight? It's a life of a lonely one yet it's a life of mine. Trapped in this world of bloodshed and banishment. I can't seem to catch my breath.

Trapped inside this hell hole without a chance to escape and without a reason to live. Yet I can't seem to leave this world, my chains keep me bound to this world, they are my weakness but at the same time they let me live for another day. When will I finally lose my sanity and be one with the madness. When will it be my time to leave it all and join you my darlings.

Another day that goes by is another day that I see the filthiness of this world. Another second that goes by is another second closer to madness that reign inside of me. Another life is just another delusion that won't last long. No matter how many times I relive this life, everything comes down to one thing.

lilyWhiteRose

oh god i have my homework due soon. it's the weekend so i want tog et it done but i want to resssstttttttttttttt. i've never typed something like this before it's just all flowing out of me. iti's just me being very real right now........ i don't know what else to say i don't have anything to write that's really creative

this is turning into a diary entry.... i just had cooked some udon noodles i cooked for lunch just now.. it was really good! i want more but i shouldn't eat too much. i'm just eally stressed out about my thesis project this semester i hope i do well on it oh god i need to start on getting more of it done today

i am not really feeling on puncuation even though i'm also actually very bad at spelling and stuff. this is why i'm a reader not a writter! i want some ice cream right now... strawberry flavored.... gah but i'm essentially stress eating because of the mountain of homework i have ...

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
ready here we go!

today is day number two so let's see what will come out of this today.

Haru shared with me today that her typing speed is over 100 words per minute, which is much faster than me! I write pretty slow.

In other news, I made a new clone on NUF yesterday. It's really nostalgic and fun, sort of. At least, I haven't been active on NUF for a while so it was nice to take some time to go around and meet people. I think this is one of the effects of being an old person -- after a certain amount of time, you don't bother to meet the new members anymore, so in the end you only recognize their usernames but barely know very much about them.

In either case, I think I spoke to nyan for the first time yesterday, and it was nice to have a longer conversation with stormie and twilight. And also snake too, I guess! In either case, I felt like I got to know them slightly better, which is worth it I think. I think it is nice to meet new people in general, and most people in general are very very nice.

Actually, one of my pet peeves is people who hate evverything. I really dislike that. I think there's a lot of love to be had in the world (and people to love), so love more and it will come to you!

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
Truly, the church bells that ring for a wedding are the same as the bells that ring for funerals. How she takes his hand now, looking loving, in this black veil occasion. "I love you", they say, "I will love you forever. "You were the woman I knew I would love forever once I sw you"
Liar. How he cried in my arms when I comforted her, after you cheated on her. I am the degenerate who should not be allowed to marry , yet true degenerates marry now, clsaping their hands in unholy matrinony.
Lilith is a sinner in the eyes of men.

JustHANO

Let's see let's start with a story. A story about a boy named wolr.l just noticed I got auto correct. I have an unfair advantage on. Just like then the boy named wolr ge had an advantage room m. That was suppose to be too . He abused this advantage to become 9ne 9f the strongest mages known to men what he didn't know was that abusing this advantage would make jo real progelrwss. He would be known in the mage underground world as a weakling. He soon had to train to b understand the system he's come to abuse. With this incite he is basically starting from

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
Man's mortal enemy sat in his garden, playing with skeletal mice. Their bones, bleach white and exposed to the world, clicked oddly as they twisted and turned in his hands, competing to gain his attention. He laughed - a deep, seductive laugh - and turne that wild smile on Sota. "Bring some mice, Sota." His heavy German music tempted Sota forwards. He was beautiful, his hair silvery even in the low light. His lips said "kiss me", and in the back of his mind, Sota knew it would be his last kiss.

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
A little mouse of a maiden shivered before her in the cold grass. The man grinned. "How about it? A slave is worth more than that little cuo I took from you. I can't get it back, but this should be enough, right?"
She eyed him over carefully, judging his weasily little face. "A slave is worth more than a holy cup?"
"Of curse. Blood and flesh is expensive."
"Perhaps you're right." With a click of her scaly claws, the collar released itself from the girl's neck and clamped onto his. "A slave is worth more to me."
She rose, her flame red body uncurling lazily as she stretched her massive wings. He choked on his words.

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
Valerie traced the curly, perfumed letters once at a time. Ut didn't smeell like Aurea - too artificial and flowert, unlike the smell of the sand and the grass and the dirt that cling to her every time she went rolling around the scenery. A third of the letter of the leyter read like she had ripped it straight from one of her war romance erpticas. She could see her now, stretched out on her front on the bed, musing over which edjective sounded the sexiest. That was defonitely her silly, adorable wife.

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
The sounds of battle could be heard through the open window of the tower. All she could do was grasp the posonous pill in her hand with grim dtermination. What could she do? She was the daughter of a tyrant and yet she fell in love with the general. The very general who staged this coup. He made her promise to wait for him. That he would come for her. But, she knew they could never be. The people would condemn him if he ever took her in as his wife. So, she readied the posion pill for this very day.

"I'm sorry," she whispered out into the darkness.

All she had in her last hour was her memories of him. All the secret moments she had with him. Today, was the first time she would break a promise. She could not wait for him. Instead, she took the pill in her grasp and swallowed it with no hesitation.

"Goodbye my love. Till next time."

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
"Don't you love me, Death?" Sota's lips twisted up in Life's cruel, mocking grin. Death shuddered. He drew close, catching his wrist to oull him until his potent fertile breath brushed over his collarbone. "You get so attached to your tokens of me, I think you forget what really matters." His lips were so close, ready to draw against his skin. Death turned his head and closed his eyes. Everything he had ever wanted was too terrible to see now,
"What happened to you? You used to have eyes only for me. I can make a hundred humans for that ittle whelp. Forget about him and come have fun wirg me. You remember fun, don't you, Death?"
His grip was tigh

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
"Run, Your Majesty! The lower classes are rebelling!"
Easy to say, harder to do. The cold, snowy waste of the tundra lands spread out all around Varius. They had long since lost track of which way led away from the city.
Behind them, Yuu shivered. His lips were blue and he hadn't spoken for an hour. Varius knew he would die soon if they didn't find him any heat . He heard that humans often huddled to save themselves, but their stoney body would only kill him faster.
"A fine mess I've dragged you into this time, old friend."
"Less talking, more walking." Callous even at a time like this. "If I didn't want to be here with you, I wouldn;t."

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
"Run, Your Majesty! The lower classes are rebelling!"
Easy to say, harder to do. The cold, snowy waste of the tundra lands spread out all around Varius. They had long since lost track of which way led away from the city.
Behind them, Yuu shivered. His lips were blue and he hadn't spoken for an hour. Varius knew he would die soon if they didn't find him any heat . He heard that humans often huddled to save themselves, but their stoney body would only kill him faster.
"A fine mess I've dragged you into this time, old friend."
"Less talking, more walking." Callous even at a time like this. "If I didn't want to be here with you, I wouldn;t."
Max one post per day.
I'm pretty sure it hasn't been a day. At least wait for 24 hours :blob_neutral:

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
I'm pretty sure it hasn't been a day. At least wait for 24 hours :blob_neutral:

It's a new day where I am, so I thought it'd be fine. If I always wait 24 hours, the time I get to write it at will be later and later until I just don't get to at all. My writing is also worse in the late evening.

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
He should have known. She wouldn't look him in the eye when she made that pomise. Finding her dead in that tower felt unreal. He had done all this to free her from her tyrant of a father. Now, wjht did he have to show for it? A dead princess that the people didn't even care for.

His friend tried to comfort him saying it was for the best. For whose best? He had known her for so long. Of all the people who didn't deserve all the bad that happened, it would have been her. And yet, she was condemned by the people for the simple reason that she was the daughter of a tyrant.

People wanted to burn her corpse but he refused. They would not touch a single hair on her head.

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
The wedding was set for a hot day in spring. The freshly bloomed flowers filled the air with their sweet smell, lightening her steps as she lifted the hem of her dress and hurried towards the altar's location. Brianna had wanted to marry in the great outdoors, admist the forest and the wild animals. Seeing the beautiful day, Theresa couldn't help but agree. Their wedding would be more splendid here than in any grand cathedrak,
Her wife-to-be was waiting at the end of the aisle, her simple dress and hair reminding Theresa of the day the first met. She had stolen her heart even then.

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
The light lay over his husbnd's body softly. It was soft and light, full of the early morning sweetness that Tiger loved the most. On his husband;s body, it glowed almost soft green, like the colour of soft wild grass. Everything about his husband seemed o be green, He leant closer to him, enjoying the silkiness of his long limbs and the faint scent of greenery - like a deep forest or freshly cut grass. Even though their bed was big enough for Rowan to stretc out now, he still preferred to wrap himself protectively around the king. Tiger had no complaints. He was sleeoing peacefully. Likely he was ha

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
The princess leaned against the stone windowsill with her hands and leaned out. The countryside spread out around her tower, and the birds sang nearby in the sky. She was almost level with the mountains in the distance, their purple hue like a wonderful pastel paitning in the background of the lively green fields and the nearby trees. The smell of dewy grass and ripe corn was a delight to her nose. The breeze here was gentle, whipping her hair with the whisper of potential and adventure. There were no people for as far as the eye could see.

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
Pearl hummed over her work, arranging the baked apples attractively on the plates. The thick stew steamed in the nowls beside them and the wine shone like rubies in the little cups. She'd gone out of her way to track down her wife's favourite and rarest ingredients for tonight's dinner. It was a little pricey for them, but she wanted it to be a grand celebration - as grand as their poor little house could afford.
Se wondered how her face would light up when she told her the news. "Akiri, I' m pregnant! We're going to have a little baby."
Pearl didn't know if she hoped it was an Ancamorian or a thiascis. It would be nice to have company while her wife was at war, but