scribble thread

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
Jack couldn't remember when he'd become freinds with Panora. They'd debuted at the same time but never spoke after their first battle and he was certain he only found her a nuiscance when she caught up and continuously hallenged him. Still, she was among the most reliale of his friends. The sort of pal you could call up at 3 in the morning to ask to fix your associate's Dp-wheel. There was something oddly appealing about watching the world's most lamorous woman bent over a bike, cursing away in Fl FGllaswegian about the broken parts. He couldn't remember when he'd started to understand Gaswegian either.

JustHANO

Lots of people have died but each of them have lived once. That's a nice thing to think about. Even after they met their end they were able to live. Living is a weird comsept. You either live how you want or you live how they wanted you to, either way you lived. Sometimes people are disappointed in their lives but that's from the inside. From the outside looking in all i can think is "hey you lived though ". They don't like to hear that thought so i let them think they lived a horrible life. I knew i was a different type of thinker for a long time. That's fine. Living life kuinc lol i got nothing now.

Have you ever though about plants thi?? They live but in a different way. Sitting there all day, no social interactions. That sounds like the life. No but really. I'm gone a world. No imagine a world where you can do that. No job or anything.

Edit. I keep forgetting i have auto correct, im cheating ☹

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
No matter the distance, no matter the danger, U'll b e there to save you. Thpse were the words hed spoken and the promise he'd made eons ago . As je stared now at that man, with his shit-eating grin, revving the bike and yelling, "Do you like that!?", he had to think, "Did someone replace him at some stage of the game?" He'd been travelling with Kai for some months now. Sometimes he was the broody, emo man his received memories told him he would be. Most of the time hw was justt this. "Thos is what does it for you!? Really!?" He revved the bike loudly again, no dout alerting their enmies to his existence. At times lik these, Ruelle wondered a if there was a way to transdence his own death and speak with that past sef. He'd

Viator

Wandering Moon that conceals the tide
for fair the fire, is to tell.
engorged in heat for one as well,
to find the beat beneath the hills
that tears the soul asunder!

Wonder wonder at the burn
the glorious wave of orange that yearns,
upon the breath of boiling flame
That passion lives and lives again!

So eats the forest, eats it well
Under the vapid deadly spell
of smoke and time and ash in fall
upon the quiet earth

No screams no silent beings.

*Edit: I miss automatic writing like this. I am actually surprised it came out so clean. Thanks for the opportunity!

Scribbler

although I hate to say it when I think back on the day that I could have done this and that I can't behlp but think what may have been and why I could or couldnt do what I hat to

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
"Doctor, what is insanity?"
Faust stopped writing his report. He looked up at Edgar - no, Harriet - and carefully surveyed her distant, cool look in her single eye.
"Rethinking letting them just throw you in the asylum?" he joked after a minute, cracking a sly grin.
"Might be better for everyone."
He wen back to writing, thinking as he mechnacially filled out the boxes. "I think insanity can bea lot of things . What are uoir sumptons?"
"Going through with this marriage."
He sent a silent prayer for poor Iris.

I love pineapples on pizza, but the pizza didn't love me back. It said, "I hate pineapples."

I was like, "Why? Pineapples are love, pineapples are life."

"It makes me too wet and soggy, so uncomfortable. It makes people hate me when people group us together. The worst of all, people keep blaming me when it's clearly the pineapple's fault. Why do pineapples need to exist?"

I don't know. Why did God create mosquito and cockroaches? I certainly didn't need their existence, the same with several people who pissed me off and made my life a living hell.

But then, its opinion doesn't really matter, for it's just a pizza.

You can add everything you want in it, and it wouldn't fight back.

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
The broiling heat was unbearable. The steam from the mud rose up between them like a thick and ominous curtain. You could have counted the passing time by their panting, or the slow, rhytmic descent of the bead of sweat rolling down her back.
"For the Qiueen!"
"For Ancamoria!"
"For a wife!" cried the more honest among them,
"For coming the fuck back alive," she whispered.
General Flercliff led the charge. The beat of a thousand Ancamorian feet, clas in heavy armour and hefting axes as great as their enemies' bodies, made even the most battle-gardened of their opponents flinched back. Today again, a slaughter. There was narely a nick on her. She hoped the same for the next ten battles.

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
"If I ever lose my mind... If I ever become a danger... Can I trust you to kill me?"
He looked at her then, his soft eyes deep wit the seriousness of his words. Her stupid, irresponsible big brother looked at her with those eyes and softly smiled, as if he was whispering some soft and happy memory. Vastard.
Brigite ran her hand roughly through her hair, scanning the list of assassins one more time. She had carefully etted each and every one of them before huring them for this task, but she had to keep checking, to be sure they wouldn't mess up. To kill the world's most powerful sorcerer was no easy fea. Lady Amallana had her pousons, but Brigite's family had antidotes and poisons of their own for days. For all she knew, he could heal himself with the snap of his fingers.

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
Razor woke to the feeling of soft, warm lips on his own. Lyre drew back from him with a smile, uust far enough to fill his sight with his own dazzling green eyes. "Sleeping with your binder on again? You'll hurt yourself."
"What do you know?" Razor replied croakinly. He hadn't quite meant to doze off in the afternoon sun, but it was just like Lyre to find him at that exact moment.
"You cried to me about it lst time, remember? We don't hav easy access to healers anymore." He tucked a strand of Razoe's hair gently behind his ear. It was nota very effective method of waking him up.
The sun was still warm on his skin. He couldn't have been sleeping for morem than ten minutes. "It

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
Once, when spirits still lived in the old world, there lived a human woman named Dranigha. she was jealous of the magic of spirits and researched dark and dreadful ways to steal it for herself. Somehow she came upon it, and learned that ahe could drain it from their liveforce. It came at the cost of her beauty, and though her life was eternal with their stolen years, her bodies aged unti it could jardly keep from crumbling. Dranigha did no care.
She would creep through the night, seeking out nrwly born babies to snatch from beneath mother's eyes while their husbands slept, exhausted from childbirt. With her long nails, she would carve out their hearts and pop them in her moith.

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
The soft coloured light of the dawn broke through Rue's window gently and fell across her face. The chirping of her the birds was a sweet good morning as she opened her eyes, sat up, and stretcged. "Today is beautiful again," she thought.
She sept towards her wardrove, opening it with a cheerful smile as she ovserved today's possible outfits. Uf she was honest, she was in the mood for the pik dress with the sparkly frills, but she kenw Kai would crinkle his nose at it again... Maybe she would treat him with the purple leather miniskirt, or a denim skirt with a short top.
She was defintely in t he mood for heels with climber straps. As she carefully sorted through her many, many choices, she wondered just what Kai would be doing at this time. Still sleeping? Sipping on coffee looking

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
Hey God, you up there? I've lost my insanity now, can you pretty please return me back to earth? I miss my family so damn much. I miss modern toilets. I miss cars and buses. Heck, I even miss the goddamn youtube ads. Please god? Pretty please? I know I did some bad things, yeah yeah. Like destroying the moon while I was here. Or murdering a whole village cause they stole from me. But please let me go back home now. I'm sooooo bored here. You know? It's been how long now? 1 year? 10 years? 100 years? NO! It's been goddamn 1000 years since you've stuck me here. Ugh god. Just let me go home. I won't ever bother you again, I promise. You can keep this place. Come on, God? Say something? Please? I won't ever kidnap your daughter again. I've turned over a new leaf you see? I even gave you a grandson, God. So do me a favour. There's so much more I want to do than to be stuck here. Come on, God. Why you silent? I know I cut off your head... but say something? Please...?

Moshi

So ... 3 minutes to write stuff... and no backspace ... this will have so many errors T.T
what to write about ... it's late and Im tired ... I should sleep. I use so many ellipsis wow.
honestly, i'm a pretty boring person to listen to I think. I have a lot of stuff in my head, but never say them, and never really thought bout it fully. I'm not even sure that is a coherent sentence oops, but that's what is is.
my English is so bad when i'm tired orz. well, I guess this is the end of my random stuff.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
fuck shit gay ass what the fuck is this oh god 3 minutes lets go so i dont give a damn coke glass coca cola bottle i mean what the hell right jim carrey got a sweet ass though fuck i feel like god looked down upon us and heaved his ass right up to th sky and cried to his heavens felt like god made his own heaven just for dities in case we come running up there jeez well lemme tell you old man i ,moonwalked jazzed my way down to hell facing your shiny glearing bottoms i live for this you tittied ass whas the deal with grape juice it aint juice it ant grpae but hell if i jizzed in my pamnts having one nee d for speed most wanted is hideo kojima's first strnad type cgame incorperating hell and back in order to uck the infinite norman reedus cockup cascade in hell we used to vall doughnuts angel asshioles but niw anime has leweded angels we call them labias instead autralia is a fucking coward what gonna ban games cause their too much violence> suck it, you gottn so used to grandma's pussy youi used her labia for your foir poster bed your

Moshi

fuck shit gay ass what the fuck is this oh god 3 minutes lets go so i dont give a damn coke glass coca cola bottle i mean what the hell right jim carrey got a sweet ass though fuck i feel like god looked down upon us and heaved his ass right up to th sky and cried to his heavens felt like god made his own heaven just for dities in case we come running up there jeez well lemme tell you old man i ,moonwalked jazzed my way down to hell facing your shiny glearing bottoms i live for this you tittied ass whas the deal with grape juice it aint juice it ant grpae but hell if i jizzed in my pamnts having one nee d for speed most wanted is hideo kojima's first strnad type cgame incorperating hell and back in order to uck the infinite norman reedus cockup cascade in hell we used to vall doughnuts angel asshioles but niw anime has leweded angels we call them labias instead autralia is a fucking coward what gonna ban games cause their too much violence> suck it, you gottn so used to grandma's pussy youi used her labia for your foir poster bed your

What the actual .... ????

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Blafhhhh okayyyy so so it's been a really long time. It's actually really hard to do this right now because my head is rolling with a lot of different things, some of which I don't want to write down here. So how do you talk about something without actually talking about it? It's quite a connundrum, isn't it? I kind of just want to flop around and just come that somehow something gets fixed and put together again.

It's a really lazy concept. Too lazy to fix yourself? Flop around and wait for someone else! >.<

Yeah it's really unfortunate, but sometimes I think I just feel that way. It's so hard! And complaining is bad! Nobody really likes weak characters in that fashion. Actually just a few days ago I was watching some youtube videos on the design for rwby, and one of the major themes they wanted to empart was hope and stuff... which is so wholesome and nice, because I like that. But I don't really write that way or think that way, which is sad

Phantomheart

Cliff Hanger Player
I don't remember that much about growing up as a kid. I think that may be a suppression of memories of some sort, but also because I think that childhood, while memorable is also just fucking shitty. We remember the best and the worst of it, and our brains cannot even comprehend the truth. Memories work in a way to where they slowly shift over time to the narrative we set them as. So, something you might remember to be your biggest accomplishment as a child could rpobably be nothing. I think I saw this be talked about on a show called Adam Ruins Everything, but I'm not too sure. But what I do know it that sometimes, I hate my own memory. I forget things easily, and I hate that I forget things easily. My mom might tell me something, and I'll forget what she wanted, or I'll have an appointment for something and I'll forget about soemthing. For a while, when I was taking severe medications, I thought it was because of the drugs. But even before then and even after that, I still struggle with memorizing things. My friends are great in school because they have great memories, and they compliment me for being intelligent, but my memory is shit. They can read something once and completely comprehend it, yet I struggle. God, my brain sucks.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
The single quality that is common across every living creature on this planet... is fear.

It's funny then, that as common as fear is... we so easily underestimate its power.

Fear of growing close to someone.

The subsequent fear of loss.

Fear of failure.

And as more people depend on you, those fears can take on greater power.

But fear itself isn't worthy of concern.

It is who we become... while in its clutches.​

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
The dark, humid confines of the gay bar were somehow more depressing than his room had been. The steros blasted Raxour's latest piece, a fast, energertic spell that urged the club participants to get up nd fdance.
"Fuck you."
Lyre took a swig of his still-burning drik instead. The familiar tingle of the flame against his lips and mouth was almost comforting, like a kiss from someone less chaotic than the musician. He ignored the dumbstruck faces of the onlookers. Meeting their eyes just encouraged them to talk to him, and he was in no mood