Which is better

• Novelupdates forums

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Scribblehub Forums

Votes: 34 70.8%

• Total voters

Glorious_Milfhunter

Huh? Who are you?
Most of us here know that SH is owned by the godfather of Novelupdates, Tony. NU is their (Don’t know about Tony’s gender) older child — more loved by people all around the world. But SH is still in its younger days with less people lurking about.
SHF and NUF — both are leaning toward their own directions, but their core is still same — interacting with others who shares the same hobby as us — reading stories and such.

So, I'll be a bit biased here (since it is posted only on SHF) and create a poll here for what attracts you more.

SHF or NUF.

Let's decide which is loved more!

Moshi

Most of us here know that SH is owned by the godfather of Novelupdates, Tony. NU is their (Don’t know about Tony’s gender) older child — more loved by people all around the world. But SH is still in its younger days with less people lurking about.
SHF and NUF — both are leaning toward their own directions, but their core is still same — interacting with others who shares the same hobby as us — reading stories and such.

So, I'll be a bit biased here (since it is posted only on SHF) and create a poll here for what attracts better for you.
Gonna get lots of bias by posting this poll on SHF XD

I don't use NUF, so my choice should be pretty obvious.

Mihou

Firefly—
This thread is stupid, of course, we know who the winner is... you must be a tomato to not know who the actual winner is!

Get this thread out of here, so useless... come on... The winner has already been decided from start, too easy!

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Come at me :blob_thor:

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Between NU and Scribbly I prefer Scribbly, but... Between NUF and SHF I prefer NUF. SHF is a bit too dead atm, we need more activity! >.<

I agree, people are so silent here. :blob_hide: I blame the SHF discord server.