Scribblehub! GB! Competition!

Agentt

Thighs
Since Gender Gender is most famous genre here, why not have a competition for it?

But this is special, because you don't have to be an author for it.

Because the real competition issssss,
YOU WILL BE THE ONE TO CHANGE YOUR GENDER!!!

rules are simple!
Make 5 profile posts(on your profile or anyone else's) while pretending to be the other gender! Submit the links of those posts, and we shall nominate the best cross dresser aka catfish of Scribblehub!

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
IMG_20220528_140240.jpg

SternenklarenRitter

I'm not posting any real world pictures of myself, but just for today I'll pretend to be the other gender and call myself an attack helicopter.

Maze_Runner

□■ - I like running in mazes - ■□
Since Gender Gender is most famous genre here, why not have a competition for it?

rules are simple!
Make 5 profile posts(on your profile or anyone else's) while pretending to be the other gender! Submit the links of those posts, and we shall nominate the best cross dresser aka catfish of Scribblehub!
Yeah, come on guys let's play pretend! I'll be the annoying brat of a sister and you can be the mother who spoils me!

D

Deleted member 57675

rules are simple!
Well thats pretty simple.

D

Deleted member 57675

tia fishes consist of boba pearls
thus fish 'n tea
Awesome fish tongyuan and fish boba and fish and chips. Fish themed dishes. Great source of omega oil and protein.

Last edited by a moderator: